Bug Report

ZaraByte

Bugs Reported so far in 2.0.2;

1. Log out is broken. - Confirmed to be broken by others.

You have to close the browser to log out.

2. PineAP is rebooting Pineapple when Enabled - Appears to just be the TP-Link TL-WN722N maybe using too much power causing the Pineapple to Power Cycle.

Its possible it could be my TP-Link TL-WN722N might be over loading the pineapple when i enable PineAP however it was working fine for 2.0.0 with no problems...

3. WPS Infusion when installing dependencies causing WiFi to go out??? Tested with Reaver dependency. Unconfirmed by others yet!

4. Pineapple running extremely slow on loading some features? - Confirmed by one else.

5. Unable to install Infusions to SD card? - Unconfirmed by others yet!

6. Possible Issue with reconnaissance mode freezing pineapple when adding AP's to SSID list? - Unconfirmed by others yet!

Edited by ZaraByte

Hooked up my Alfa Network AWUS036H Adapter appears to work fine no ideal why i can't use my TP-Link TL-WN722N must be a power issue i guess.

I get a similar issue with PineAP. It starts up just fine, then I got into reconnaissance mode and try to add an AP to the SSID list and the web interface freezes and whole pineapple locks out - can't even ping it. Have to power cycle to get it back working. So far its happened every single time.

I've been having a few random things happen since the 2.0.2 upgrade. Im not sure if its because of some n00b error im making or something but,,,,,

When trying to connect wlan1 to my AP in client mode wlan0 will sometimes drop my connection to the pineapple. When this happens it does it before the spinning pineapple status box refreshes / closes. This happens when connected via my laptop and my ipad.

I have also noticed that the clock doesnt always display the correct time. The displayed time jumps forward randomly and by different amounts. Restarting the pineapple usually stops it jumping forward but it displays the time it was last on before the restart. I have reset the pineapple to factory and set my time zone in the settings and it still randomly happens.

Found a Bug that causes the pineapple to lose WiFi when trying to install the Reaver dependencies on the WPS infusion.

Only way to get WiFi back up is to reboot the pineapple.

I get a similar issue with PineAP. It starts up just fine, then I got into reconnaissance mode and try to add an AP to the SSID list and the web interface freezes and whole pineapple locks out - can't even ping it. Have to power cycle to get it back working. So far its happened every single time.

I'm not experiencing this problem explain the steps you're doing and features you're using when you have this problem?