Please get this thing out of my life

sickofthisshit

How do I get a refund if I paid cash at shmoocon? I've sent emails. So many fucking emails.

I just want this thing to go away. I don't think I've ever been so frustrated with a product in my life. The LEDs are blinking angrily. I was never able to get internet connection sharing to work. It crashed all the time.

I threw out the box because I assumed it was going to work. That was a mistake. I can admit that now.

You can ignore me and it will almost certainly end up in ten thousand pieces on Connecticut avenue. Seriously, I hate the wifi pineapple with a focus and rage I usually reserve for animal abusers, war criminals and the whoever wrote the "head on" commercial.

don't get me wrong, the show is great, but I'm really pissed off at myself for buying this thing. Get it out of my life, please.

If you're so angry just toss it out and write it off as an unfortunate loss. Next time, don't throw the box away.

You could also try asking for help on the forums and providing details on your issues. I've had a cursory search around and I can't seem to find any thread asking for help.

Have you tried a factory reset? Have you upgraded to the latest firmware? What steps have you tried so far to resolve your problems?

I'm sure there's plenty of people here willing to help if you provide some details.

Scott.

P.S. You can also try some of the WiFi Pineapple threads on my blog if you need some help getting setup and started.

Well you could maybe sell it for a few $$ in the Trading Post here in the forums.

Hopefully you haven't thrown it against the wall or out the window.

As long as it isn't physically damaged, Someone might buy it.

Your best bet is create a thread with your specific problems, I am sure someone here will jump in and try to help.

Edited by xrad

Seems like someone hasn't updated firmware, just has general anger issues, or doesn't understand how it's working. Possibly a combination. I got one of the first batches of the Mark V and have had zero issues.

Possibly giving information to issues or searching the forums would help resolve some of these problems you are having.

wait... you hate war criminals? why? IT'S WAR!!! There are not suppose to be rules in war.

but on the other hand, I do know how frusterating it can be when you contact a company about an issue and they don't respond... not that I have had that issue with this company, and believe me, I have emailed them some shit and received responses! lol

• 2 weeks later...

>I threw out the box because I assumed it was going to work

>I threw out the box because I assumed it was going

>I threw out the box because I assumed it was

>I threw out the box because I assumed

>I threw out the box because

>I threw out the box

You dropped your license, sir. I guess life was happier......back then.

fire-penguin-disco-panda.jpg

Also, if you DO find the bastard responsible for the Head On commercials, pl0x d0x kthx. ;)

Edited by hfam

You dropped your license, sir. I guess life was happier......back then.

fire-penguin-disco-panda.jpg

Also, if you DO find the bastard responsible for the Head On commercials, pl0x d0x kthx. ;)

This had me ROLLING. Thank you for the laugh today XD