ZOMG WTF happened teh forums!!!

Darren Kitchen

Nah, looks like I'm the only one that noticed. The forums went subsilver for a minute.

And ya know what? I don't think it looked all that bad. Maybe with some mods. Oh, and that random quote generator with the "starwars pants" file worked. I guess subsilver really is THE theme for phpbb.

VaKo, care to comment?

/me walks in with smoke pouring off his clothes.

Umm... yeah, i was in the admin panel. Seems my problems with the forums were due to a button that said "override users choice of theme" Un-checked it and everything went back to subsilva. And it was full of !quotes!.

Turned it off for the moment, but we might have to revert back to it at some point for a few hours. If you don't like subsilva, you can go to your profile and change it to nosebleed by default. And it would be set to nosebleed for you, not me.

Righty people, you'll have noticed that you now have a horrible theme for the forums. But this can be changed easily, what you all need to do is just go into your profile (link at the top of the page). Then just change the theme to nosebleed and everything is back to normal.

"question: why have you inflicted this on us?"

Because we (the admins) need to test some anti spam measures on the forums, and they don't work on nosebleed. So to use them, we have to use subsilva.

But this can be changed easily, what you all need to do is just go into your profile (link at the top of the page). Then just change the theme to nosebleed and everything is back to normal.

Alredy did ;)

ahhh yes... spam is always at the bottom of things....

This theme is most god damn awful thing I have ever seen. This is so so so so bad. :shock:

Simple is best. We have at least 5 admins, spam is not on the board for more than an hour.

The amount of spam on this forum does not justify this monstrosity.

I saw on the profile screen one had a choice of skins, i do hope this works. If so, I for one will be switching back.

I appreciate the hard work being put into this but god daymn I hope this stays beta! 8)

edit:

ah my settings were changed some how from the nosebleed thing to subSilver...or was it the skin names were switched? Anywho... ive switched it back now.. alls well that ends well...

Tinker away as long as mine eyes don't witness that bluey thing again :lol: