C2k Hack

Guest ABC

C2K = Classroom 2000

as part of the "melium project", the UK gov. gave every School in N.Ireland a "satte of the art" (or as i like to say about c2k "state of the fart", its that bad) computer network.... anyway there is blocks on cretian websites, this is done by filtering IE adresses .. so I thought "lets run FF protable" but it blocks .EXE, then i wrote a .bat to open FF portable .. but i cant run .bat

i however do know that the version of MS windows there useing is written in VB, so could someone help me write a .vbe script to open an .exe file?

yes i am a n00b and dont know ANY VB

1. Have you actualy installed Firefox, or is it blocking you installing it?

2. If 1 is correct use PortableFirefox

3. I dont think this C2k is blocking IE addresses its probaly a proxy thats blocking pages so using firefox wouldn't do it :P

Allright, fuck it. Let's be kind of helpful for a change.

- You're asking a "How to crack" question. That's generally frowned upon.

- You claim Windows is written in VB. While it would explain a lot, it's simply not true.

They use the same kernel, with a custom "explorer" type thing, wrote in VB .. i know this as one day, the machine i was at was doing an update and came into an error updateing the vb engine .. anyway, when the updates were done and i logged in, it all loaded fine apart from the taskbar + D/t

You dont search for it, you set one up at your house. You type in your ip in the browser window and it will connect through your server. Proxy is written on the page in a picture, so it cant be searched

lol, i dont think u quite understand, running an exe though VB is still just calling upon and exe, same as if u had done it from a batch file. Pretty much it seems that ur skool/work is using filters (as most do) and then ur using a low ass level user account (the exe error is casued by polices).

My suggestions are to set up a home proxy (as mentioned) or to follow the steps in creating an admin account on the PC and using that, this way u will be able to run exe's with out errors, though when using Network managers such and Novell, and other progs the polices are imported at a later date.

Though even if u do manage to get admin access and run exe's u will still have a Filter problem, to use PFF ur gonna need to point it at a server, which is then gonna filter u the same as it would an IE connection.

Oh and as for them using a modded version of IE writen in VB... yeah... not a chance, would explane a lot of things but still no... i suggest u do sum reading about proxy's and filters, as well as netnanies and other filtering software such as sonar.

i however do know that the version of MS windows there useing is written in VB, so could someone help me write a .vbe script to open an .exe file?

Are you high?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 16 years later...
On 10/15/2006 at 3:47 PM, Guest ABC said:

C2K = Classroom 2000

as part of the "melium project", the UK gov. gave every School in N.Ireland a "satte of the art" (or as i like to say about c2k "state of the fart", its that bad) computer network.... anyway there is blocks on cretian websites, this is done by filtering IE adresses .. so I thought "lets run FF protable" but it blocks .EXE, then i wrote a .bat to open FF portable .. but i cant run .bat

I know it is annoying