Phishing attacks

anyedie

Lol, i never get fishing emails. Mabey on my public emails yes, but my personal ones i never have, never will lol.

Why do you think websites ask for your emails? So they can reveal them to their affiliates who then pay the business for helping them scam you.

Fools, never give your true email, har har.

The only time i ever really got spam email is on my old hotmail account, I havnt gotten any spam with Gmail, but thats because almost noone has my Gmail address, I ALMOST miss them, some of them were pretty funny :roll:

Whatever happened to the simple days of South African Kings wanting money (I actually got an email like this once) :lol:

I'm pretty sure South Africa has a president and no monarchy. They could at least pick a country that has a king. You would feel kinda lame if you fell for that particular one

I like reading phishing atacks to a certin degree... then spaming there database with the message "You are fucking lossers!" :twisted:#

... and then writing the spam script to randomly had underscors, spaces and colons, semicolons and other random charaters in random places thus making it incredibly defficiult to remove the spam :twisted:

I like reading phishing atacks to a certin degree... then spaming there database with the message "You are fucking lossers!" :twisted:#

...and confirming that you do actually exist, that is actually your email address and you are actually opening their spam?