TKAF members...

VaKo

Doing a mini-rejig of the forum ranks, so the admins/mods/ircops who use the forums get there own ranks. And yeah, there will be more stages between Fan++ and Uber Fan+++ now for everyone who isn't a mod.

This is my computer. There are many like it but this one is mine. My computer is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my computer is useless. Without my computer I am useless. I must code on my computer true. I must hack faster than my enemy, who is trying to hack me. I must hack him before he hacks me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my computer, my ban stick and myself are defenders of my hak5 community, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Meiow.

LOL!

what movie is this taken from again?

Yup, it's what the American Marines tend to say when initiated into the marines, so to speak. I don't know much about it, not being an American soldier. I also don't see the point to it, but I did like both of those films, and the take on the quote for the wiki :).

It's a marine brain washing thing.

So far I have not met one who does not go anywhere without a personal firearm.

They are taught that that gun is their only survival mechanism.

That being said, if your life depended on how well you knew the workings of your mouse... I would hope that you know every last detail of that sucker and anything it comes in contact with. However, do know that if your mouse becomes unplugged for any reason, you should know the basic of keyboard shortcuts to get you by until your mouse is functional.

This saying bothers me almost as much as "Semper Fi" that the marines had to make popular, again.

It makes me sick to see ideas forced upon people who slowly just accept what they are being told.

_Bad Marine_:             _Good Marine_:

Jump!                          Jump!

How high?                   <jumps as high as possible until his knee caps shatter>

Im not bashing marines, it takes a special type of person to be in the corps. I know a couple of people who wanted to do that "Protect our country" type thing and joined the corps. Now they can not wait until the 4 years are up because everything is political and most of them feel they are expendable.

I would not last a day in the corps, I question everything.

Semper Fi.