New Web Interface for Hacking Funcionalities

Moriarty

Hello:

Some time ago i programmed a web interface for some hacking functionalities. This Development use HTML5, Javascript, PHP and Shell Script, so that it can't de difficult port to our pineapple.

I make some test but the performance is no very good, so i need optimise it, our reprogramming the visual interface without HTML5.

If have a lot of work so that i look for some help with this (principally in the HTML and Javascript part)

I put here some link to several screencast, for if someone is interested in the project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We6-XEIXea4&feature=plcp

You can find more screencast in this youtube channel

PD: Sorry for my english.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have advanced in the WUI port for the pineapple, i wait in a few days release a beta for you can test it. I working for this WUI can be work in my 2 principal systems (backtrack and pineapple). I have found some problems in the pineapple (ps cut the length of the lines, or lsof is no installed by default) but i solved with pgrep and getting data in the /proc/<pid>/cmdlines, for the full names of the process and /proc/<pid>/fd to know what files open this process.

Do you know alternative way to list the process that work with a interface ??????

Now I use for example:

pgrep -f mon0 -> it's give all the process pids that work with mon0

Thanks for your comments!!!

Screenshot_Bl4ck0ps_Pro_Mozilla_Firefox_1.png

There is the first screenshot of my port WUI. i am working to get a UWUI -> Universal Web User Interface (Same code in BlackTrack and Pineapple) that work in both system without install additional packages (pineapple dont have by default lsof, or the ps output is cut, etc...)

I think that it easy to interpret what is happening in my computer (Interfaces, process running, APS, Stations, IPs, etc, etc)

Now i am trying to optimize the code (now ,render the info show in the screen shot takes about 5 seconds in a macbook air)

If you have some recommendations, ideas, better icons, colors combinations about the my WUI, etc please say to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ya30safr0wo8u1y/uwui.tar.gz

Here is the first Alfa Version for Developers of my UWUI Blackops Wifi for BackTrack (I teset with BT 5 R2)

Install:

1 - Decompress uwui.tar.gz in /var/www

2 - Run visudo and add the line:

www-data ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL

3- Start Apache:

/etc/init.t/apache2 start

4- In Firefox o Chrome go to http://127.0.0.1/uwui

Tips:

To show the info window of a node click over the icon

To show the actions window of a node click over the zone of the text.

If you want help me with the look and feel of the interface you need modify the files:

- css/uwui.css

- php/uwui_function.php

If you want help add new actions (new wifi attacks, sslstrip, etc ...) or info you need modify the files:

- php/uwui_actions.php

- php/uwui_info.php

If you want help optimizing or debuging you need modify the file:

- php/uwui_core.php

In a sort time i release the pineapple version when i solved a few problem with the arp and sudo commands.

Someone know launch a php system or exec with www-data without need sudo in BT?

Someone konw launch a arp command in pineapple (it giveme alot problems)...

Wow this is just awesome ^_^

I see this as the next man in the middle interface.

Of course we would need something more powerful than the mark4.

Is there something on the horizon or currently in the market small and cheap enough to make this the mark5?

1GHZ processor (duel core would be best)

1GB ram

2 USB ports

Ability to use two wifi adapters (internal or external) Karma compatible

SD slot

What do u think?

Edited by petertfm

Wow this is just awesome ^_^

I see this as the next man in the middle interface.

Of course we would need something more powerful than the mark4.

Is there something on the horizon or currently in the market small and cheap enough to make this the mark5?

1GHZ processor (duel core would be best)

1GB ram

2 USB ports

Ability to use two wifi adapters (internal or external) Karma compatible

SD slot

What do u think?

Also having either an internal hi-powered wifi (1W) or some work around that allows external hi-powered wifi adapters's 'txpower' to be edited in open-wrt.

I love the Mark IV for his versatility, I test the UWUI in it, and run cool, only a bit slow in the refresh time. His 28 hours of autonomy with 2 batteries (13A,3,7v) its make for me the perfect device for PenTesting.

I want also test it in the G1TV Android MIni PC (http://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/g1tv-android-mini-pc)

1GHz Cortex A8 Allwinner A10 CPU

512 MB RAM

4GB Storage

Wireless 802.11 b/g/n (Ralink 8188 Chipset)

Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) including Play Store

Micro SD memory expansion slot

USB OTG and USB Host Ports

HDMI Output at 1080p

5v 2a Power Supply

60 x 60 x 13 mm

Compatible with MK802 Linux Images

The specs are very near that you looking for, and can be a very cool device for this kind of applications.

odroid x2 might give you the oomph you're looking for petertfm, though multiple core support would be a must to get max benefit from it...

http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G135235611947

The pi would be a good replacement as well - I've been using pwnpi to run my pineapple for months now and it works great. Use the pi when I need some horsepower (msf and set...though msf is pretty slow still) and use the pineapple soley for karmaing stripping and dumping.

Either way, this UI is looking sicker and sicker - can we get some instructions for use on the pineapple Moriarty? I'm sure I can get it going, but with all this rummed up eggnog, I think getting step by step instructions would be most appreciated! lol

telot

Edited by telot