Wifi Pineapple Css Editor

rffs

• 4 months later...

I like it alfa147x! Its very clean. Also, while the default black and green does score hacker points with fellow security enthusiasts, it does look quite suspicious to the ignorant masses. While I don't use the gui much at all, I have my pineapple email me with its status every 10 mins (checking emails on your phone is ultra-lowkey in public!).

For those who do use the gui in public, your css looks like any other dashboard you'd find for various web services. Very nice!

telot

• 1 month later...

I like it alfa147x! Its very clean. Also, while the default black and green does score hacker points with fellow security enthusiasts, it does look quite suspicious to the ignorant masses. While I don't use the gui much at all, I have my pineapple email me with its status every 10 mins (checking emails on your phone is ultra-lowkey in public!).

For those who do use the gui in public, your css looks like any other dashboard you'd find for various web services. Very nice!

telot

Thanks a lot! I have very little experience with CSS but I was able to hack that together. I was hoping to find a gallery on this site but it doesn't seem like very many people change their's or bother to upload them. I'll post any revisions to mine here.

Thanks a lot! I have very little experience with CSS but I was able to hack that together. I was hoping to find a gallery on this site but it doesn't seem like very many people change their's or bother to upload them. I'll post any revisions to mine here.

Yes, we would love some more custom UI's. Good work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

telot

I take it the every 10 minute email is a cron job, might i ask how you pulled that off? Did you use the user.sh?

does anyone know what 3.0 will look like? I think I read somewhere on here that the UI will be totally different and better for small mobile screens.

Hopefully, the current one on mobile screens looks terrible with the overlap of the side pannels.

Hopefully, the current one on mobile screens looks terrible with the overlap of the side pannels.

Depends on what mobile you have. Doesn't look amazing but works well on a Nexus 4 / SGS3 / Galaxy Note.

But yes, 3.0 Will be very different. There are no overlapping issues.

We haven't reached the final state of the UI just yet in terms of mobile, but already it is an improvement.

Depends on what mobile you have. Doesn't look amazing but works well on a Nexus 4 / SGS3 / Galaxy Note.

But yes, 3.0 Will be very different. There are no overlapping issues.

We haven't reached the final state of the UI just yet in terms of mobile, but already it is an improvement.

It is nice to hear that improvements are being made. Gotta love the Hak5 team. Any idea of a general 3.0 release date, just wondering because my second pineapple arrives monday.