Mk4 Firmware 2.2.0 Release

Regarding additional wifi adapters like AWUS036NHA, I'm currently adding to my Site Survey and WiFi Jammer modules the possibility to choose the adapter you want to either deauth or scan the surrounding :)

Module Master for the win!! :)

I'm just blown away at how amazing and polished the MK4 has become, you clever, talented bastards are just brilliant!! :)

I've been away for a while, haven't seen anything past 1.1.0 until today (my new NHA's came today too!) and what a shock!

Upgraded my MK4's and I'm nearly speechless, I'm so excited to jump back into the fray and look at all our sweet new tools and goodies!!!

Can't thank you guys enough, this is really beyond any expectation I had for this project...absolutely brilliant!!

Now...off to update my BT5 R1 installs! (yeah, it's been that long :) )

ok so i jsut got my NHA today and spent a whole 15 minutes with it but this is what i have:

i am able to use a USB hub power the nha AND a 4gb sandisk fit drive.

i have a new trent battery pack with 2 usb power ports one of them 2a and the other 1a both at 5v

i plug the pineapple into the 2a and then i use a Y usb cable plugging the main into the usb on the pineapple and then the aux into the 1a of the power pack. it seems that everything powers up i get my usb disk running as both swap and extra storage and i am able to bring up the secondary wifi card..... i have not tested this setup under any kind of load or with packages running but it seems like it is a win in this configuration, just thought id share my "success" for all.

usb hub belkin fsu-404 (4 port)

new trent IMP-99d battery pack

sandisk cruzer fit 4gb

generic "Y" usb cable 2 male type ?a? to one male mini

it'd be nice to use the rtl8187 chipset since everyone seems to have it already... it seems like the only limiting factor is the rolling release nature of attitude adjustment, that means that the kernel modules are incompatible. did anyone take a snapshot of the trunk? I did for 3.3.6.

also, the splash login through ssh still says version 2.1.

it'd be nice to use the rtl8187 chipset since everyone seems to have it already... it seems like the only limiting factor is the rolling release nature of attitude adjustment, that means that the kernel modules are incompatible. did anyone take a snapshot of the trunk? I did for 3.3.6.

also, the splash login through ssh still says version 2.1.

Drivers are in 2.3.0 and banner has been fixed too!

Best,

Sebkinne

Drivers are in 2.3.0 and banner has been fixed too!

Best,

Sebkinne

Thats just awesome news, great work and hopefully we see more options soon.

Is it not supposed to run sslstrip and urlsnarf at the same time, as when this happens urlsnarf does not function or capture at all !?!