Suggestions For Pineapple Hak Pack?

I am currently looking for the best way to hide/blend into public while rickrolling/nyan catting/PB and Jelling.

One thing I want is a pack that will stand up so if I have the pineapple's inside the antenna will stay upright.

also I kinda like those camera backpacks "ones with customizable compartments" but don't know if the padding is something that would cause too much interference?

Enough space for 2 of them and accessory's, battery's Ect, so I can do the yes man and no man.

What are you're thoughts on this, Do you have a setup that you like?

Edited by petertfm

I just use a regular computer travel case - I have a larger (12 inch or so) omni antenna that sits upright in there and is still hidden. It looks inconspicuous and carries a small battery if I need it, a cellular router providing internet via ethernet to the pineapple, and my iPad and notebooks and other crap. I wouldn't over think this - just go with something simple as being nonchalant is your best bet for remaining undetected :)

telot

I just use a regular computer travel case - I have a larger (12 inch or so) omni antenna that sits upright in there and is still hidden. It looks inconspicuous and carries a small battery if I need it, a cellular router providing internet via ethernet to the pineapple, and my iPad and notebooks and other crap. I wouldn't over think this - just go with something simple as being nonchalant is your best bet for remaining undetected :)

telot

i have seen some pelican-cases which suit the situation :-)

i have seen some pelican-cases which suit the situation :-)

I am rocking a 1010 (for the PCB+battery pack) and a 1050 for the whole shindig.

They work quite well and don't cause to much interference. I have drilled an antenna hole into the 1010.

Best,

Seb

I'm planning to use either a standard laptop case or a tall style lunch bag, either of which will blend in perfectly. Think about your target area and enclosures that would normally be spotted in such areas. Laptop case is so generic that you can go almost anywhere with it, same with a lunch bag. If you want it to look 'tacticool' you might consider something from maxpedition, blackhawk, etc.. but those really won't blend in if that's your goal.

I settled with a Lowepro CompuDaypack http://products.lowepro.com/product/CompuDaypack,1922,16.htm Camera/Notebook backpack

it's pretty cool and was hard to find one that meet all my needs that this one had and $50 CND as apposed to $100+ Camera backpacks.

Very flat bottom for standing upright and the bag holds it's shape even without anything inside.

its got a spot for my net-top and the front top compartment is spacious, I'm thinking of putting two pineapples in that spot and running power/ethernet from the bottom section that is customizable with Velcro dividers.

the bottom section can also just fit 3 pineapples, the antenna just makes it inside witch is not bad, I am thinking of keeping the battery's and accessory's in the bottom section.

I can confirm that not much signal is lost when inside ether of the two compartments and there is thick padding in both.

hope this helps anyone that is looking for something similar.

If i'm going to the mall, I use a black takeout stryrofoam box.

Cuts some vents on the bottem and slits along the top.

Its big enough to hold the pineapple & battery & and a directional patch antenna.

maybe even a Stromboli.;)

No one thinks twice about it.

Hiding in plain sight.

For the office ( pentest ) working on a modified coffee caddy that will hold the MK4 and antenna.

Edited by pewpew

• 3 weeks later...

If i'm going to the mall, I use a black takeout stryrofoam box.

Cuts some vents on the bottem and slits along the top.

Its big enough to hold the pineapple & battery & and a directional patch antenna.

maybe even a Stromboli.;)

No one thinks twice about it.

Hiding in plain sight.

For the office ( pentest ) working on a modified coffee caddy that will hold the MK4 and antenna.

Here you go! No one will suspect a thing.

...You're Welcome.

post-39416-0-19506500-1334784693_thumb.j

Edited by thestudent

I am currently looking for the best way to hide/blend into public while rickrolling/nyan catting/PB and Jelling.

One thing I want is a pack that will stand up so if I have the pineapple's inside the antenna will stay upright.

also I kinda like those camera backpacks "ones with customizable compartments" but don't know if the padding is something that would cause too much interference?

Enough space for 2 of them and accessory's, battery's Ect, so I can do the yes man and no man.

What are you're thoughts on this, Do you have a setup that you like?

Wenger laptop backpacks stand upright. They also have a good amount of space in them for your gear. I have the one linked below.

http://www.amazon.com/Wenger-WA-7329-14F00-Legacy-Computer-Backpack/dp/B002ISZEM6

4075_G_1299132824250.jpg

You guys seen these? I haven't had the chance to see how well it powers the pineapple. Has a 3000mAh battery built in. Got one for christmas, works really well to recharge my android phones. I can't find the wattage for the usb port so I sent them an email, they say they can charge an iPad, so it should run the pineapple fairly well. They even make a 9000mAh battery for them.

Edited by barry99705

You guys seen these? I haven't had the chance to see how well it powers the pineapple. Has a 3000mAh battery built in. Got one for christmas, works really well to recharge my android phones. I can't find the wattage for the usb port so I sent them an email, they say they can charge an iPad, so it should run the pineapple fairly well. They even make a 9000mAh battery for them.

Neat-O

when I get a battery though I will be looking for one that can power the mark4 with one of its usb ports and then on the other usb port power the new hakshop usb hub, flash drive, alfa wifi card, and maybe a 3g dongle.

I think the battery's in the hak shop are around the corner.

btw did you see the new item there, it looks like a usb wifi card and a bootable preinstalled reaver front end thingy lol

btw did you see the new item there, it looks like a usb wifi card and a bootable preinstalled reaver front end thingy lol

I was checking that out earlier. It appears to be just an Alfa AWUS036H and Reaver Pro on a USB stick. I wish they would clarify what model USB wifi card that is though, would be nice if it is a newer one that supports 5Ghz.

errr

2aeuz3q.jpg

I got quite alot to fit into this little targus bag:

dhbebr.jpg2ziva5u.jpg

the list of items in the bag is almost growing daily. I've gone a bit crazy with it.

I had some fun by building it all into a small pelican case and installing both the 3G and WiFi antenna on the outside. Additionally, I could remote the Wifi antenna by mounting a longer cable to the exterior surface mount.

Using the ZaggSparq battery pack for power.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/zagg-zaggsparq-2-0-charger-nzaggsparq/10182825.aspx?path=1e672f6208e23c3c1688db7e91adb0efen02

Still testing how long it can power the router and 3G stick together. Haven't started testing yet to confirm the 3G antenna works, but its coming :)

Now if only I had more hours in a day to see what else this thing can do other than look pretty in a case.

post-39541-0-34091700-1335024216_thumb.j

post-39541-0-61428700-1335024227_thumb.j

Hi folks,

First post. I'm a recent purchaser of the Jasager. Still coming up to speed. I picked up a couple of toys for it today. I have been looking at different possible USB battery packs for my Mark IV. I decided to try the Sony CP-A2LS. Also picked up a Nintendo DS "

". Everything fits quite nicely, including the antenna. I'll add a few pics below. The cool thing about this battery pack is it has 2 USB ports and 2 3.6V 2000 mAh Li-Ion batteries bridged for 4000 mAh total. Still testing it, but I have powered it up with a USB stick inserted and ran some traffic through it. All the pretty LEDs work. After I get it fully charged I'll do some tests to see how long it can power my pineapple rig and post the results.

Specs:

Charger: In: AC 100V-240V; Out: 4.1V, 1.1A

Battery: 5V, 0.5A x 2(USB ports) (I don't know if this means 1.0A when only one USB port is used)

Cheers!

bkrb0i

post-39496-0-57128800-1335040530_thumb.j

post-39496-0-35059800-1335040563_thumb.j

post-39496-0-62765800-1335040610_thumb.j

post-39496-0-43162600-1335040622_thumb.j

post-39496-0-46301000-1335040631_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

I'm going to build something around this. There's enough room for a power supply battery too.

0082603001359_500X500.jpg

I picked it up at Walmart for under $9. Its actually a hypodermic case for people with diabetes.

diabeetus.jpg

Bleh! Demonic Wilford is NOT something you want to wake up to...

I like the case - how much of that is metal vs shiny plastic? I imagine for 9 bucks its mostly plastic - but if theres lots of metal you may get some interference.

telot

• 8 months later...

Right now my targus laptop bag fits the bill as i can get the pineapple, battery, Alfa card and hub into one of the side pockets quite nicely, however i am looking to build a pelican 1040 case and mounting the pineapple pcb in the case somehow so i can leave room for the battery, USB hub and alfa card so i can have storage and a secondary adapter.