My Idea for a Hak.5 theme song

RobotChild

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/whitenerdy

Seems to fit pretty well with the show, Haha.

Really your idea? I could have swore this song was oh I don't know Weird Al's idea. Anyways though this song is great, but wouldn't work for the theme song if you ask me.

Keep in mind that that is comercal music, and that requires a licence. Hak.5 is not G4, they dont have millions to spend on something stupid such as licensing. Plus, music under a CC licence is much cooler! It's made bacause they enjoy making music, not making them money! :-)

Right-o. Thankfully our music is actually © Hak5 so it'll be no biggie to sell a DVD box set down the road. However that means we'll have to remaster episode 1-3 without the "borrowed" music to be legal.

Keep in mind that that is comercal music, and that requires a licence. Hak.5 is not G4, they dont have millions to spend on something stupid such as licensing. Plus, music under a CC licence is much cooler! It's made bacause they enjoy making music, not making them money! :-)
Thank god Hak.5 isn't G4.

Anyway, I know that this song would never make a good theme for Hak.5.

I just thought it was hilarious.

Will it work for a grade 10 French project?

Yes.

Seriously, we have to do some model crap. And +5 marks if you have music for ambiance.

It's gonna be rad. 8)

I see it as nerds being people that only do nerdy things DND and so on, how ever a geek is someone that can love computers but can also do things like play sports or go out to a bar.

For example right now I'm listening to the robot hell song while I have FLP creating a proxy list for me, but in 1 hour I'll be at football practise bashing people around.