Help! I Think I Might Have Bricked My Mkiii

Is there any other way to flash the pineapple on Windows because EasyFlash doesn't seem to be working anymore?

Make sure you have Winpcap installed and that it is running.

Try running the flash tool with Administrator privs.

Make sure you set a static IP to the network card you are connecting to the device

One last question, do i have to use the charger that comes with the pineapple or can i use any that fits the port. I tryed a charger that was lying around (im getting an adapter tommorow) and it gave me that same error

As long as its getting 5V's you should be fine. Use a voltmeter to make sure, as a lot of generic crappy chinese ACtoDC adapters can put out funky voltage. Thats why its great to use a hacked USB cable to power the pineapple. I've flashed mine several times on USB power with great success. I'll make a build tutorial, perhaps later today if I can get away from the family for long enough - but the jist of it is this:

Cut off the end of a usb cable (NOT the side you plug into your computer). Cut the "plugs into pineapple" end off a generic AC/DC wall adapter. Strip back the wires carefully. On the USB cable, use the red and black wires (red being +5v and black being ground) to connect to the two wires from the plug - typically the wire with a white stripe or white dotted stripe is positive. Make sure no wires are touching, seal it all up with shrink tube to be pro or electrical tape if you want to be ghetto fabulous. Plug it into a computer you don't care about (schools? parents? girlfriends? lol) and check the voltage with a voltmeter, and make sure theres no smoke or explosions. Haha enjoy!

telot

That might be the case, but the charger I'm using is used for charging remote controlled car batteries so I'd think that would be powerful enough. Anyway I'm going to get to converter now, Ill report back if it works with that. If it doesn't, does that mean I have a broken pineapple? BTW the LAN light isn't turning on when I plug it into my laptop, does that mean I've done something wrong?

EDIT: I got the adapter and tried again, but I still got the error 'Non arp received' I'm using the Ethernet cable that came with the pineapple, I've set it to a static ip and I'm running EasyFlash as admin. Any ideas to get this working?

Edited by Sheepgobeep

That might be the case, but the charger I'm using is used for charging remote controlled car batteries so I'd think that would be powerful enough. Anyway I'm going to get to converter now, Ill report back if it works with that. If it doesn't, does that mean I have a broken pineapple? BTW the LAN light isn't turning on when I plug it into my laptop, does that mean I've done something wrong?

EDIT: I got the adapter and tried again, but I still got the error 'Non arp received' I'm using the Ethernet cable that came with the pineapple, I've set it to a static ip and I'm running EasyFlash as admin. Any ideas to get this working?

Make sure you are using the correct network card from the list in the program. Also make sure you have winpcap installed and running.

Please help me guys....

When i flashing the firmware 1.09 i get these stderr : non arp receive. Make sure, the device is connected directly

I used the lan cable that come with jasager. I already waiting about 30 minutes my last message at ap51 easyflash

Stderr: Non arp recived. Make sure, the device is connected directly !

Peermac : 00:c0:ca: bla...blaa

Peer IP : 192.168.0.1

Your MAC : 00:ba:be:ca: bla bla

Your IP : 192.168.0.0 (then stop nothing happen)

Should i wait ? Or i just close and reflashing again ?

Thanks guys

Mr-protocol : what is the best method for starting up mk3 ?

I meant when open the pcc by default all modules are disable.

My first step : enable airmon at left hand corner

2nd step : enable karma

3rd step : enable url-snarf

4th step : enable ngrep

Is this the correct step for starting up MK3 for the first time ?

If yes, why when i enable karma (2nd step) airmon suddenly disable ? Is it normal ?

Thanks