Getting The Pineapple Mk3 Software

For some reason, I doubt that the actual jasager setup has changed. Darren did mention its using a newer dd-wrt image, and we can see he redid the user interface.

All the mk3 has done is transfer the MiTM stuff to the router, as far as I can tell.

I'm waiting for the source files as well, but like with the USB rubber duck I think it might be awhile before we see it.

any links yet?

nope,

im looking aswell, found an AP51 from a german shop, and would like to set a MK3 up my self,

its just to damm expensive to have anything shipped from the US when you live inside EU (customs),

but also want to support the show, so going to buy alot of stickers if we get the MK3 firmware/setup... they are going under the radar at customs :lol:

nope,

im looking aswell, found an AP51 from a german shop, and would like to set a MK3 up my self,

its just to damm expensive to have anything shipped from the US when you live inside EU (customs),

but also want to support the show, so going to buy alot of stickers if we get the MK3 firmware/setup... they are going under the radar at customs :lol:

thats a good point, there are plenty of users that want to support the show but dont want to by a pre-flashed anything for the sake of learning to flash it themselves.