Darrenisms

Famicoman

Very scary things captured on IRC 08/18/06 2:20 Eastern Time (Roughly)

Hello Hello wonderful people of IRC' date=' I, you fearless leader Darren have returned to bring you amazing news about pork products and illegal substances that may be psychodelic and mind altering. Beware the liquid soldiers of doom.

[/quote']

If a monkey were to shave its fur and go running through an inner city elementery school many children may giggle however the experience would probobly be quite annoying to the faculty.

It is not a question of how much you believe in yourself' date=' it is a question of whether or not you are deceiving yourself by believing that the nicks in #hak5 are actually people and not some sort of experimental artificial intelligence designed to pose a adoring fans of rediculous television show that would last 5 minutes on terestrial networks. what may seem like Famicoman may actually be win32.famicoman.botAi

[/quote']

If Famicoman were a cyborg in the physical sense he would undoubtedly rival the best of new yorks finest street walkers and be available in many different positions and arangements and most likely accept major credit cards for the added convenience

Pretzels come in all shapes and sizes' date=' each one unique, yet for some reason they all taste the same. i cannot for the life of my find a similarity between tasyness of a prezel and my current state of being however tasty pretzels are playing an important role in keeing my earth spinning for without them I might end up reading into the small spaces between the keys on my keyboard.

[/quote']

If I were rich i would open a bar and fly everyone out to clebrate in its grand opening. we would throw the most massive party that all of the interweb would be jealous that they werent invited. we would partake in an experience indescribalbe by man' date=' for the name of the bar would be both geeky, cliche, and corny all at once. we would party on spectacular ar the "Space Bar". and so it would be.

[/quote']

The drug contained in coffee. A bitter white alkaloid derived from coffee (of tea) and used in medicine for a mild stimulant or to treat certain kinds of headache.

now that im a real boy i can be actually happy' date=' and not just simulated happy, to express my thankfulness for everyones support, for today was a most excellent day. we have booked an awesome guest for the next episode, finished R&D on killer segments, been requested to do a show on BinRev Radio, and asked for permission to air two segments from 2x01 on the G4TechTV show Torrent with Amber MacArther. Not to mention undotv, latest numbers, and chix

[/quote']

hubble: if you must i will agree to your "pix"' date=' as long as they agree to the terms of my eyes, which state in paragraph 14 section 6 that "no image with the value of "*goatse*.*cx*" may come into contact with my retina without written concent which will never be given along as by brain shall remain sane*

[/quote']

i feel taht it is my moral obligation to bestow onto you' date=' my faithful viewers, the vast knowledge i have obtained in my many years of experience with life as we know it. this is the amazing 20someoddyear journey that has lead me to come to the conclusion that, contrary to popular belieft, the two substances named REDBULL and VODKA should never be mixed and consumed as they possess magical powers beyond the control of mortal men. you have been warned.

[/quote']

i feel as though I now have a deeper understanding of my toilet' date=' it's almost as if the two of us shared a magical moment and that the two of us have bonded in a way that was not only most unplesent, but eyeopening and withing those breif seconds between myself, the toilet, and my donations to it's bowl, i saw myself in a reflection, and looking back at me was a younger version of myself, say 4 hours younger, pleeding with me not to partake in

[/quote']

as long as the lot of you believe that i am human i can rest asured knowing that the viral advertising experiment that NBC was performing' date=' dubbed hak5, is working, and that one day there may be employment and other opportunities for viral, CGI actors such as myself. together win32.Wess.botAI and I will put Alex Lindsay to shame and prove to the world that pixels reign supreme!

[/quote']

farewell deer hackers of #Hak5 irc' date=' we have had a most excellent time but time is something i am lacking at the moment and must retreat to my matress of solitude and wait for another dat to arive. may you all have interesting conversations, find beautiful wallpapers of nat portman, and crack the last md5 hash with ease. i leave you with this simple advice, when you feel your buzz coming, you're already drunk. stop then and enjoy the night. :)

[/quote']

I just thought it was the funniest thing I ever read, so I decided to share.

(Sorry if you take this offensively. It was all just ment to be good clean fun)

You misunderstand the tone of my reply. I also thought the post was funny. :)