donate to feed the children

1337n00b

I couldn’t care less if there forced to be child soldiers or prostitutes. If they can’t help them self’s then why should I help them?

Briton hundreds of years ago forced kid into slave like labour in cotton mills, had child prostitutes, used child soldiers and according to a lot of countries we still use child soldiers as you can join the armed forces at 16.

The thing is even know we use to be a poor country with starving people and huge issues we managed to bale are self’s out and fix most of the issues and are now one of the richest countries in the world.

If people stopped giving these third world counties hand outs and keeping their corrupt governments afloat by supporting the people, maybe they will sort themselves out.

metatron, ive never sene a post by you that i disagree with, i <3 you

i fimrly agree that by helping the others in your area and aroudn you, or yourself, you can better help others, mostly by setting a good example.

or perhaps we should do the clever thing and flaten there countries and turn them in to giant solor power plants. No one can argue with that. By killing every one who is starving you are ending famin, and by turning thoughs extremly hot contries in to solour power plants you are generating practicly unlimited amounts of energy without poluting the enviroment!

or perhaps we should do the clever thing and flaten there countries and turn them in to giant solor power plants. No one can argue with that. By killing every one who is starving you are ending famin, and by turning thoughs extremly hot contries in to solour power plants you are generating practicly unlimited amounts of energy without poluting the enviroment!

The perfect, but most cruel solution.

Yes they are a rip-off, These people have been around for years i remember first seeing their commercials on television about 7 or 8 years ago, In my opinion most of the companies like this do just take your money for themselves, however i have seen some that are legit, most of the ones that claim to be non-profit are lying

donate to charity my ass

<random>

SENILE DELINQUENT

On the 22nd day of November

The day that they shot Kennedy

I become a fully paid up member

Of The Flat Earth Society

Acting like your older brother

Dressing like your brother's boss

You can't judge a book by it's cover

But you can tell how much it costs

I'm a fucking senile delinquent

Delinquent with a capital D

For services to serious drinking

I should get an O.B.E.

You say tomato

I say tomato

But I'll never be a vegetable

You say Karl

And I say Harpo

I'm politically incorrectable

Senile with a capital S

Celebrated sensible thinking

Is something that I couldn't do less

Delinquent with a capital D

For services to serious drinking

I should get an O.B.E.

On the 22nd day of November

The day that they shot Kennedy

I become a fully paid up member

Of The Flat Earth Society

</random>

yeah but mass genocide isnt the answer boris. as fun as it sounds it isnt the solution.