how

hakgipc

You need to install a keylogger on your targets PC. Then either remotely dump the logs or do it locally. Best way is to have physical access to the target machine to install it and then collect the data.

This will count as a felony wiretapping charge though, and you may be liable for a 20 stretch in jail if charged and convicted. And there is also a good chance of an arse kicking if your caught, because thats what most people would do to people spying on them.

Plus, your question is crap.

i cant get in trouble if i do it to my friends and they wont cair they will be like teach me lol

You can and you will.

You always get written permission before doing anything.

Also they arn't likely to be "like teach me", they will get pissed off with you and you won't have any friends yet.

For example:

I simply showed my friends the arp cache posioning trick, it wasn't until we'd moved into different houses some 6 months later that she admited she was really paranoid about using the web after that. Said it scared her to think about what i'd shown her as she had always considerd her internet connection to be private. I've told her to use outpost firewall as it seems to be able to block it.

So the moral of the story is: think carefully about how much you tell people. Always downplay what you can do and be vauge about the details.

This kid sounds like a 12 year old that wants to try and show of infront of his friends. "Oh look guys I hacked your Neopet accounts, duhhhhh"

I know he's a kid because he came looking for a keylogger on this forum, and he can't spell worth a shit.

And I know he is going to try and pass it off as a hack because his friends "will be like teach me"

Please oh please say that we can start messing with these uber newbs. Can I please just send him a keylogger, I won't do it without a modderator's clearence.

This kid sounds like a 12 year old that wants to try and show of infront of his friends. "Oh look guys I hacked your Neopet accounts, duhhhhh"

I know he's a kid because he came looking for a keylogger on this forum, and he can't spell worth a shit.

And I know he is going to try and pass it off as a hack because his friends "will be like teach me"

Please oh please say that we can start messing with these uber newbs. Can I please just send him a keylogger, I won't do it without a modderator's clearence.

Agreed. That and he thinks that a long stretch of random binary digits as a sig makes him ub3r l33t. (Yeah, I hate to be mean but we get so many of these that it makes it unpleasant to be here)

We all knew this but reacting to it like that is just as bad as posting the original question. Why bother killing a poor n00b's computer? He's hardly gonna be dangerous with it unless he's out there learning for himself, so meh...

We all knew this but reacting to it like that is just as bad as posting the original question. Why bother killing a poor n00b's computer? He's hardly gonna be dangerous with it unless he's out there learning for himself, so meh...

But I wanna do it soooo much. I live for irony. A keylogger attached to a keylogger, you have to love that.