is that for real???

debianuser

Why not go get a real one?

No no.. I will never want to get a fake degree - cheating and falsification are not what I believe in...

but i can't believe things like that exists! imagine a fake doctor...

oh well.... i guess i remind myself everyday that I live in a sick world...

You can buy replacement certificates that are genuine if you lose or damage them, it costs £50 per certificate for GCSE, AS and A2 i know, don't know about degrees though.

They probably don't deserve the certificate if they stain it anyway, should be more careful.

You can buy replacement certificates that are genuine if you lose or damage them, it costs £50 per certificate for GCSE, AS and A2 i know, don't know about degrees though.

They probably don't deserve the certificate if they stain it anyway, should be more careful.

You can from American universities (you definitely can from MIT)

I am (apparently, according to a bunch of jpgs on my HDD) certified several times by MS, I'm an autorised AMD reseller, a certified Sun programmer and I've attended several Intel events...

:roll:

Haha, I've got a few of those, and some other non-computer based companies as well. I've also managed to graduate from a number of Universities (UofM, MIT, Harvard, Yale, UofChicago to name a few) with degrees ranging from MBAs to doctorates in physics, computer science and security, economics, etc etc. One wall in my office is covered and each time my mom walks in she mutters, "If only those were real". lmao

It's amazing what one's capable of with photoshop and some free time.

Lawl! Thats great!

Thanks! I would have taken more time on it but for what really? The one I made for myself however, was done with utmost care and accuracy.