Need some feedback

darkzar99

I need some feedback on this, does UberCPU sound like a good name for a tech website, its the one i was asking about a while back, if it does would ubercpu [dot] org sound like a good name? because .com and .net are already owned to redirect to a dating site (i really dont know why)

thanks!

shoot, i really need a good memorable name that is somewhat tech related, this time around i want my website to be a big hit.

a lot of my friends think FroMods is a good name, I came up with that but there is already a place called Afrotechmods

so im really in a bad situation right now

zamod? although it sounds like a web2.0 bakery

if you got the za in that name from my username, thats a bad thing, darkzar99 isnt the name i really use anymore, astromodder is the new one I use, too bad these forums dont allow username changes, but im sure i will think of something, hopefully soon, i want to buy dreamhost hosting before this certain code i have expires

Inspiration will invariably smite you upside the head. Give it time to wind up for the killer smack.

I have faith in you

Well, I guess you are right PoyBoy, I should wait for a killer smack, I was just watching the cast interview on the Hak.5 DVD (I'm seeding now btw) and I know something will come up, hopefully soon, I would like to get it started before school starts in about 6 weeks, but that may not happen, anyway.

BTW great job on the DVD Hak.5, I love it, can't wait for season 2!!!

--

P.S. is there any way one can change their username? Can an admin do it for you?

Here's a thought: Make the damned website first.

If you want it to be a hit, the name of the URL will be the least of your concern.

Here's a thought: Make the damned website first.

If you want it to be a hit, the name of the URL will be the least of your concern.

I already have most of the website finished, im writing content now, the name is the last thing i have been concerned about