The E hollywood story of Wess Tobler

ShinmaRyuu

but it was a sad imitation of Voltron. Now THAT show was the shit!

Actually Power Rangers was created in 1975 in Japan called Himitsu Sentai Goranger created by the late Shotaro Ishinomori. Voltron on the other hand was created in 1981 based on the Anime's Golion and Dairugger XV. Funny enough they both were created in Japan by the same people Toei Animation & Bandai

Wikipedia is my friend.

I agree though Voltron was my fav as a kid as well. I liked Power Rangers once it got here in the states but it never replaced Voltron.

but it was a sad imitation of Voltron. Now THAT show was the shit!

Actually Power Rangers was created in 1975 in Japan called Himitsu Sentai Goranger created by the late Shotaro Ishinomori. Voltron on the other hand was created in 1981 based on the Anime's Golion and Dairugger XV. Funny enough they both were created in Japan by the same people Toei Animation & Bandai

Wikipedia is my friend.

I agree though Voltron was my fav as a kid as well. I liked Power Rangers once it got here in the states but it never replaced Voltron.

I stand corrected and thanks for the info. I still think Voltron is better though my fav *0's toons were Transformers and He-man. I got all the Transformers just need He-man.

It's all good not everyone can be a nerd like me for wikipedia digging up Japanese info on the power rangers lol.

My fav shows from childhood were TMNT, M.A.S.K, You can't do that on Television, Wienerville, Fraggle Rock, Voltron, and Thunder Cats. I watched a ton more but those were my favs. Then later came in Power Rangers and Pokemon which kind of gathered my love for J-Culture and Anime and i have never been the same :).

Nickelodeon and USA Cartoon Express are 2 things i could talk for hours and days on so be warned :).

That pink ranger is hawt.

Which one; Kimberly or Kat?

>_>

You wouldn't prefer Trini/Aisha?

Rita Repul... never mind.

umm moonlit, u scare me... u remember all of there names? for all different series?

white_light_0494.jpg

also i find neither Pink or yellow hot :S could just be the old skool'ness to the pic though. Oh the good ol'days when were overalls were fanshanable

Sadly Thuy Trang the girl that played the yellow ranger died in a car accident in 2001. The episode Circuit Unsure of Power Rangers: Time Force was dedicated to her memory.

Wow, I never knew that... :(