The Ip Challenge

EatItPunkFace

ok im brave enough/stupid enough to let out my ip address on the hak.5 forums lets pray ive got thre service pack, the norton and the fire wall to survive long enough to post a reply ok my ip:

there it is in all its glory have fun and ill give you my buddys if u can tell me my favorite game

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Search results for: 72.234.96.149

OrgName: Hawaiian Telcom Services Company, Inc.

OrgID: HAWAI-3

Address: Hawaiian Telcom

Address: 1177 Bishop Street, MC: HIA5

City: Honolulu

StateProv: HI

PostalCode: 96813

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.hawaiiantel.net:4321

NetRange: 72.234.0.0 - 72.235.255.255

CIDR: 72.234.0.0/15

NetName: HAWAIIANTEL-DATA-SERVICES

NetHandle: NET-72-234-0-0-1

Parent: NET-72-0-0-0-0

NetType: Direct Allocation

NameServer: HNLLDNSDHCP.HAWAIIANTEL.NET

NameServer: WPHUDNSDHCP.HAWAIIANTEL.NET

Comment:

RegDate: 2005-07-28

Updated: 2006-01-04

RTechHandle: HAWAI-ARIN

RTechName: HawaiianTel-Data-Services

RTechPhone: +1-808-546-5183

RTechEmail: scott.g.weeks@verizon.com

OrgTechHandle: HAWAI-ARIN

OrgTechName: HawaiianTel-Data-Services

OrgTechPhone: +1-808-546-5183

OrgTechEmail: scott.g.weeks@verizon.com

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-07-22 19:10

# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

The ARIN database says the IP is part of a block owned by a Hawaiian Telecom Company situated in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. Yet the location you have listed for your username here states that your from Fort McMurray which as far as I know is located in Alberta, Canada. This seems rather suspicious to me, unless you routinely commute between Canada and Hawaii. Well you also have "/Azeroth", but as far as I know Azeroth doesn't have any ISPs...

EDIT: Judging by your signature and things in your profile like "WoW Addict" I would also have to say your favourite game is World of Warcraft.

Maybe one of the forum-moderators or admins can check if the ip you posted from is the same as the one you offer.

Because it's kind of lame of you to think we would attack that ip and beleive it's yours without some verification.

like i siad im a toatal noob haha any way u guys figured me out and cus u got my game right heres my ip:

any way not mutch on my computer i guess you could steal my anime on and by the way that was one of my buddys servers and yes thats my ip

Yeah, this is a really stupid idea.

If you want to test your setup then run your own penertation tests. Don't get us to do your dirty work.

no its not stupid its idiotic but at least it shows who really hacks n00bs and who just says they hack n00bs peace out

ohh ya the legal junk i did this at my own will not becuase darren and wess told me too

So your IP has changed from the 72 range to the 24 range. Perhaps you should stop making up IP addresses.

I'm sure Metatron won't mind me posting his IP, you can find him on this range : 162.45.0.0

And Me personally can be found on this range: 152.152.0.0

ya its my buddys server my wow guild buddys server our guild team speak server and ya the other one is my ip do a scan it is i know it is cus 12 seconds ago i hade the omfg what have i done moment

If you want to test something out or just have some fun feel free to attack me. 162.45.0.0

My friend also runs a lot of war games, so can test his set up as well if you want. 128.50.0.0

ok im brave enough/stupid enough to let out my ip address on the hak.5 forums lets pray ive got thre service pack, the norton and the fire wall to survive long enough to post a reply ok my ip:

there it is in all its glory have fun and ill give you my buddys if u can tell me my favorite game

quoted incase of deleted

quoted incase of deleted

you cant be too shure! :-D

Its been quoted before though, so melodic's just tryingto add to his post count.

no actaully i opend the thread and read the first post and then quoted it

then i read the rest and didnt see that it had already been quoted.

so sorry

Why would he want to increse his post cout, he already has 1482 posts and makes up 8.02% of all of the posts. The next person is 200 posts behind him.

they're all just jealous :P ive worked hard for this post count! :roll: