The Ip Challenge

EatItPunkFace

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he want to increse his post cout, he already has 1482 posts and makes up 8.02% of all of the posts. The next person is 200 posts behind him.

post count means shit its what he actually posts that count, if you have 100post and all those posts have good information that that is better then having 1000 posts of just plain shit.

like i siad im a toatal noob haha any way u guys figured me out and cus u got my game right heres my ip:

any way not mutch on my computer i guess you could steal my anime on and by the way that was one of my buddys servers and yes thats my ip

Yes, his IP actually *IS* 24.65.49.135

The administrator has spoken. Hack on.

now the question is does he have a static or dynamic ip?

Well he just posted and it hasn't changed. And no, maybe he's not stupid. Maybe he's actually a networking god and has his network so tight not even <INSERT NAME OF INFAMOUS HACKER WHOS NAME STRIKES FEAR INTO NOOBS YET GETS MOCKED BY THE SECURITY PROFESSIONALS> could get in.

Dude, if your password is god, secret, sex, or love, you might wanna change it.

Oh: and off topic but I'm feeling ranty. When you register for the forums and you get an email from darren@hak5.org with your password, that's not actually me welcoming you. It's automated and my address is just the return address. So if you reply to that saying "Thanks I love the show!", I now have your password. And I *really* don't want to know your five character all lowercase password that's in the dictionary. I have enough passwords on my own to remember and now I'm stuck remembering yours just for the pure _zomg_ factor.

+++END RANT

now the question is does he have a static or dynamic ip?

Well he just posted and it hasn't changed. And no, maybe he's not stupid. Maybe he's actually a networking god and has his network so tight not even <INSERT NAME OF INFAMOUS HACKER WHOS NAME STRIKES FEAR INTO NOOBS YET GETS MOCKED BY THE SECURITY PROFESSIONALS> could get in.

Dude, if your password is god, secret, sex, or love, you might wanna change it.

Oh: and off topic but I'm feeling ranty. When you register for the forums and you get an email from darren@hak5.org with your password, that's not actually me welcoming you. It's automated and my address is just the return address. So if you reply to that saying "Thanks I love the show!", I now have your password. And I *really* don't want to know your five character all lowercase password that's in the dictionary. I have enough passwords on my own to remember and now I'm stuck remembering yours just for the pure _zomg_ factor.

+++END RANT

see this is y hak.5 is the best

ya that was the stupidest movie ever

No, thats one of the best films ever. You think its stupid because you don't understand it.

dude whats with the hateing i could be in the hack forums talking 1337 speak and just like south park i think hackers is stupid and awsome

ya that was the stupidest movie ever

No, thats one of the best films ever. You think its stupid because you don't understand it.

dude whats with the hateing i could be in the hack forums talking 1337 speak and just like south park i think hackers is stupid and awsome

Word to the wise: 1337 speak was annoying hackers back in the 90's.

man this thread has warped start out makeing fun of me then it was about post scaming then its then aardwolf* brought it back to my ip then to me being a network god then to the movie hackers witch was awsome and stupid brcuase there was very little realism to the movie like my god was windows sutch a hard copyright?

*i bet this is wess