Rate my picture

spektormax

What do u think  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

so yeh, I was in NY (Queens) with my cammera (Sony cybershot) looking at the appartment my brother and his wife were planing to buy, and we decided to go out with them and my parents down to the water which was 5 minutes away. It must have been about 5-10 minutes before sundown when I decided to look out beyond the water at the view of Manhattan when I saw probably the best photo opertunity ever, so I took the picture. Now the orgial picture was pritty good, but unforchunatly the exposure was a tad off so I photoshoped it... now its FUCKEN AWSOME so I thought u guys might want to see it and give it a rating...

sunset.jpg

Its good, I like it, needs a bit of photoshoping though, crop it so the water:sky ratio is 1:1 and photoshop a bit of extra sky on the right hand side, to place the big building in the center of the image. The exposure/dynamic range is good, you have detail in most of the buildings, and a good contrast with the sky itself.

Take more!

haha thanks, um who ever wants a high res (5megapixels) im me dude999897969594 its a Sony Cybershot DSC-W1 5.1megapixels witha 3x optical zoom, but a sexy 640x480 MPEG-2 video mode with sound. As for the photoshoping I tryed croping it, but it didnt look good, but if anyone is up to do it better go right ahead ill send you the full thing

haha thanks, um who ever wants a high res (5megapixels) im me dude999897969594 its a Sony Cybershot DSC-W1 5.1megapixels witha 3x optical zoom, but a sexy 640x480 MPEG-2 video mode with sound. As for the photoshoping I tryed croping it, but it didnt look good, but if anyone is up to do it better go right ahead ill send you the full thing

Go on, I'll have a tweak

Dude, I have the same camera with 5.1 megapixels, but with 12x optical zoom. That MPEG video recording is pretty sweet, but it needs to be really bright out.

no its 12x digital... and yes it does need ALOT of light for video

Sorry man, my mistake. You have the DSC-W1 as you said, I have the DSC-H1. 12x optical, and for a pretty good price.

DSCH1_lg.jpg

I'm pretty sure all other specs are the same. They both take 640x480 video, and with a TV out on a standard definition TV it looks alright.

I have a Nikon D70, no video function... but its a SLR so i don't need it.

Digital SLR? I was happy that this camera was sub-$400CAN. Your camera would cost an arm and a leg. :?

But you're pro so there's no worries. :)