The War in Lebanon

debianuser

How come human's stupidity can reach such extend?

when you think of it - you wonder why we don't just take a gun and shoot ourselves!

maybe that way the cactus will live more quietly -

any ways, hackers can help stopping the war? :cry:

a dream - huh! oh well... we're all good to hack windows - huh?

cheers,

Its not a simple issue... if syria would just restrain hezboulla, europe & america could restrain israel, maybe get some peace keepers in there. As it is, israel considers itself under attack similar to the 6 day war, and given jewish and recent middle east history, are not prepeared to put the gun down first.

You have to remeber that when israel was created, syria and lebenon both said they would give land to palisten, but then walked out on the deal, leaving us with the situation we have now.

Palistien needs to stop playing the victim every chance it gets, and deal with the terroirst problem. American & Europe need to send in peace keepers, to the border areas on all fronts, against the various countrys wishes if nesacarry. Why? There the only force strong enough to do it. Lebenon and syria need to deal with there hezboulla issue. Israel needs to get is soliders back, and to be held back. We know they have a NBC capibility, and I can see them using it before to long.

One last thing, there are 3 sides to every war, your gov., the other gov., and civilians.

Its not a simple issue... if syria would just restrain hezboulla, europe & america could restrain israel, maybe get some peace keepers in there. As it is, israel considers itself under attack similar to the 6 day war, and given jewish and recent middle east history, are not prepeared to put the gun down first.

You have to remeber that when israel was created, syria and lebenon both said they would give land to palisten, but then walked out on the deal, leaving us with the situation we have now.

Palistien needs to stop playing the victim every chance it gets, and deal with the terroirst problem. American & Europe need to send in peace keepers, to the border areas on all fronts, against the various countrys wishes if nesacarry. Why? There the only force strong enough to do it. Lebenon and syria need to deal with there hezboulla issue. Israel needs to get is soliders back, and to be held back. We know they have a NBC capibility, and I can see them using it before to long.

One last thing, there are 3 sides to every war, your gov., the other gov., and civilians.

using a nuclear bomb would also affect Israel as well! I don't think they will go that far...

I am not sure the US or either Europe would try anything (don't tell me about Switzerland :roll: )! you should check the video clip between Bush and Blair on http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/07/17/bush.tape/index.html :roll:

using a nuclear bomb would also affect Israel as well! I don't think they will go that far...

I am not sure the US or either Europe would try anything (don't tell me about Switzerland :roll: )! you should check the video clip between Bush and Blair on www.cnn.com :roll:

I wouldn't be so sure... it's not normal for the USA and therefor the UK to stay out of overseas conflict... I've seen the clips of Blair and Bush but I don't see them staying out of it for long.

You can’t stop human nature, I say let them kill each other.

scary what we're capable of....

like Bush said this is a big sh*t..

I just wonder if Iran and Syria are looking for a good reason to strike back Israel - coz as far as I know - The Hezbullah is mainly composed of syrians and supported by Iran. I found Mr. Assad to be a bit quiet since the beginning of the conflict...

oh well at least, the French sent a minister there....

Thats the first honest thing I've ever heard a politican say... my god... Tony blair sounds like a jackass still, but bush almost sound human talking like that. Is he drugged before speeches?

I think it comes down to this, Israel are are friends, and I'd bet that 90% of the population there just want normal peacful lives, just like we all do. And then they get attacked by terrorists for something they have nothing to do with (when was the last time your gov. acted on the voice of the people?). Seeing bits of your friends spread accross a street kinda makes you not give a crap about what happens to The Enemy (if iran or north korea hit *your* town with suicide bombers, killing *your* friends, would you give a crap about The Enemy? So the 10% of the population who suggest retaliating are lisened to. And since terrorists aren't the military, there regular people, there bases tend to be in the middle of crowded areas, partly for convience, party for cover. So when your legitmate terrorist base/weapons factory gets bombed, so does the busy coffee shop next door. So we're back to picking bits of your friends off the street, raging because it was nothing to do with you (the proud people who are? they ran away hours ago without warning anyone else), and demanding retaliation.

Hezbulla need wiping out, there needs to be a european/american buffer zone around israel in the trouble spots, and syria needs to take there role in the region seriously unless it wants america paying a visit. Hell, Iran could help by quietly holding back hezbulla, might even get them some goodie points when it comes to nuclear talks.

Then 90% of people can go about there lives without the worry of being blown to bits by an idiot with ideals, or a missle.

Syria needs to take there role in the region seriously unless it wants america paying a visit.

I don't believe Bush would take America to war against Syria without a direct attack on itself. They're already got Afganistan and Iraq to worry about (and in case you missed it, both places aren't doing too well as it is right now).

No, they will support Israel any way they can, but nothing more.

Congressman: There is no just cause for an invasion of Iraq.

Peter: Well that may be, but what were all forgetting is anyone that doesn't want to go to war is gay.

Congressman:I want to go to war.

All of Congress:I want to go to war.

Dick Cheney:I was the first one who wanted to go to war.

:lol:

Congressman: There is no just cause for an invasion of Iraq.

Peter: Well that may be, but what were all forgetting is anyone that doesn't want to go to war is gay.

All of Congress:I want to go to war.

Dick Cheney:I was the first one who wanted to go to war.

:lol:

Erm... you might've wanted to explain before potentially insulting billions of peaceful citizens and happy homosexuals around the globe though...

How many of you guys agree with Newt Gingrich's statement that this is the start of 'World War III.' I think he's over exaggerating to get his name on the news, but do you think he's serious? Should I get ready move to Canada before my 18th birthday?

Syria needs to take there role in/ the region seriously unless it wants america paying a visit.

I don't believe Bush would take America to war against Syria without a direct attack on itself. They're already got Afganistan and Iraq to worry about (and in case you missed it, both places aren't doing too well as it is right now).

No, they will support Israel any way they can, but nothing more.

I know this, but given the proximity and involvement of Iran, and the general state of the region, I don't seen see the possibility as that far fetched.

And as for syria not being attacked due to a lack of reason... Iraq?

I'm sick of hearing about all these conficts, why does mini me in N. Koreia want to bomb the US. Why are we in the middle east, switch to ethonal/Hydrogen/Electric and 98% of the middle east is not our problom.

$0.02 deposited

you're a typical proof of American Ignorance - brother!

open up a bit . it won't hurt

I'm sick of hearing about all these conficts, why does mini me in N. Koreia want to bomb the US. Why are we in the middle east, switch to ethonal/Hydrogen/Electric and 98% of the middle east is not our problom.

$0.02 deposited

I would, but I dont give a s#@t about the differance between Iraq and Iran. I care more about how the dmca is scewing America.

$0.02 deposited

I would, but I dont give a s#@t about the differance between Iraq and Iran. I care more about how the dmca is scewing America.

sure....

now go back play with your toys