HELP ME TO HACK BANK TO GET RICH

Mando

lol i'm just kidding :!: i know how much you guyz don't like those kinda guyz :) i've read basically all the forum topic thingzzz... so yeah relax i was just joshin, but i do however have a problem with my wireless internet (well not mine... somebody in the neighborhoods), see i used to be able to get on the internet and and do whatever i wanted... now i can't do alot of stuff like log onto my hotmail, or anything like that... i've wanted to join this site for ages now but i couldn't get hold of another computer to be able to log onto my hotmail in order to respond to the verification email that they sent me... all in all i was just wonderin if anybody knew what the problem could be, or if the problem is with the router, or something the owner of the router did? hopefully its just something i can do to my laptop to fix it... so yea.. any responses GREATLY appreciated, thnx in advance :)

Welcome Mando!

Please try and post in the right category, I believe this would be "everything else". Also great joke, but really if the thread title matches the thread subject your going to get better responses, and the information provided can be organized better, who knows, maybe someone else has this same problem.

Now to your problem:

Really not much you can do since you don't have control over the router, and I won't advice you on how to do that :roll: I'm guessing it's something the owner has enabled. You might try using a web based proxy like http://proxify.com/. However sending your password through a service like this, isn't advised. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Have you tried using a diffrent web browser? It's always the first thing I try if I find some thing web site related isn't working (Usualy I use Firefox, but use Opera to test things that arn't working).

Good suggestion, who knows, it could be that simple :)

YESSSSSSSSSS thanks alot sparda, I downloaded firefox and tried to get back on it then it said something like ssl isn't on so i can't connect to hotmail login or something like that so i went to help contents found out what ssl was and turned it on and now it works :) thanks much

YESSSSSSSSSS thanks alot sparda, I downloaded firefox and tried to get back on it then it said something like ssl isn't on so i can't connect to hotmail login or something like that so i went to help contents found out what ssl was and turned it on and now it works :) thanks much

You downloaded firefox, meaning that you are using IE previusly to this?! For shame! Using Hotmail too, you should be very ashamed right now :P

lol, yeah i am... but not nemore :) yeah i know your guyzes feelingz on ie :) but yeah i got firefox now and you know what it is a bit faster and it blocks popups a LOT better so yeah thnx 8)

lol, yeah i am... but not nemore :) yeah i know your guyzes feelingz on ie :) but yeah i got firefox now and you know what it is a bit faster and it blocks popups a LOT better so yeah thnx 8)

ok wile helping our new noob out :D

seeing u just started with firefox get this extention/plugin :

adblock

adblock+

filterset g (keeps adblock filters up to date etc)

chatzilla (so u can get on irc without mirc

customise google

go here for more info : http://www.customizegoogle.com/

and theres a extention called xtab u may like tht aswell puts a close button on each tab

ok wile helping our new noob out :D

seeing u just started with firefox get this extention/plugin :

adblock

adblock+

filterset g (keeps adblock filters up to date etc)

chatzilla (so u can get on irc without mirc

customise google

go here for more info : http://www.customizegoogle.com/

and theres a extention called xtab u may like tht aswell puts a close button on each tab

Thanks alot I downloaded these things and they do work all in all firefox is a million.... billion times better than ie 8) I bet you guyz would NEVER figure out where I discovered Hak5 from? GAYSPACE (Myspace) i was at my friends house and he got on his gayspace so he went to the bathroom and i was lookin around and saw some link to here.. don't remember what they said or anything like that it was just a comment somebody left on his gayspace... but yeah thats how i found it.. weird uh?