Beat the "How fast can you type A-Z" Facebook Game

sablefoxx

So some of you may have seen this game on Facebook, you have to type A-Z five times as fast as you can, then it compares your time to everyone else who has played the game, but it is easily beaten using a short script me and a friend wrote in AHK, observe;

9r15r9.jpg

Here is the source code, or download a compiled version here (just run the program and press 'a'):

#Persistent
#InstallKeybdHook
#SingleInstance, Force

$a::
SendInput, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzab
cdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
ExitApp

Have fun! :rolleyes:

My preferred method is to not play it in the first place. Your method works too though I guess. Pretty much pointless really though, the entire point of the "game" is to ssee how fast you can type A-Z, having your computer do it for you is a bit of a waste of time. Still, I suppose knowing how to programmatically type things is vaguely useful on occasion, so not entirely ueless.

Yeah I agree the game, and the "hack" (if you can call it that) are very pointless. Just something I found interesting and thought I'd share it with others. It will give you bragging points among your friends though, however you may want to put in a sleep call so its not obvious you're cheating.

Total time to make this was less then 5 mins.

I should also note that I have never played the game (Facebook app privacy scares me), that's a screen shot of my friend's score.

Yeah I agree the game, and the "hack" (if you can call it that) are very pointless. Just something I found interesting and thought I'd share it with others. It will give you bragging points among your friends though, however you may want to put in a sleep call so its not obvious you're cheating.

Total time to make this was less then 5 mins.

I should also note that I have never played the game (Facebook app privacy scares me), that's a screen shot of my friend's score.

I doubt it, does anyone actually care "How sexy are you?" "How much of a slut are you?" "What kind of prostitute will you be?" I know I sure don't and I hide everyone of those things that pop up on my feed. They are fucking annoying. I actually delete people off my list if they do them to much.

sablefoxx, did you factor in the time it took you to write that piece of code? Just start the game, then start to write the code, then execute it and see how fast your method was ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...