PUREPWNAGE EP 11 IS HERE

Duelus

Just finished watching it. It was OK, but it was way too short and kind of pointless.

Definitely not worth waiting OVER THREE MONTHS for. I much prefer the release cycle of hak.5 by comparison.

It's a good show overall though.

This ep pwnd. I think Kyle is doing a great job of setting us up for episode 12, the season finale. It was also so cool to see places in Toronto that Kyle took us to on our last visit. The PP crew is doing an amazing job and if any IPTV show deserves a huge network deal (that doesnt suck) it's PurePwnage.

Mad props to the PP crew, I'll be sportin my noobwear tomorrow :)

This ep pwnd. I think Kyle is doing a great job of setting us up for episode 12, the season finale. It was also so cool to see places in Toronto that Kyle took us to on our last visit. The PP crew is doing an amazing job and if any IPTV show deserves a huge network deal (that doesnt suck) it's PurePwnage.

Mad props to the PP crew, I'll be sportin my noobwear tomorrow :)

Episode 12?

when/where can i get episode 11

OH man, I about died when he was pointing at the sheep "LAWL LAWL LAW"
OK, that part was awesome. Although the whole ep felt like it was setting up for the next one and didn't have much of a story of it's own. normally that would be ok...if the eps weren't like 100 days apart. o.O

Just finished watching it. It was OK, but it was way too short and kind of pointless.

Definitely not worth waiting OVER THREE MONTHS for. I much prefer the release cycle of hak.5 by comparison.

It's a good show overall though.

Completely agree.