no rules to forum

messsy

I will be honest, the rules are more or less what i have made up over the years. How they are applied depends on the mod in question, the time of day and the level of caffiene in the mods blood supply. However, there is one overulling prinicpal here, act like an adult and generally you will be fine.

I don't care about talking about illegal stuff as long as you understand that if you get caught and you point the finger at us, we will laugh at you and your prediciment. I don't care about warez, but we don't talk about them openly here. End of story. If you want to talk about hacking understand than "I canz hax04r skool plz???" or some long winded bullshit about your mum, the sultan of bruni and someone elses hotmail account will get you flamed/banned, but "I need to learn about potential attack vectors for gaining local control over a Windows XP SP1 machine that has been protected by the Novel Client 7.3.032.a, any ideas where i should start" will invite debate. So, act like an adult, be creative rather than destructive and always be ready to learn.

If you fuck up, I will set Moonlit on you. You don't want that.

i dont even want to know what moonlit is thanks lmao.

cool, well im glad to hear your unique rules, fair and rule out stupidity ;)

i was going to offer to UD the exes in the payloads while im learning about them...

thanks for going through it with me i feel much more settled now lol

:P

yeah ive never been one for keeping quiet lol, if i dont understand or wish to say something ill say it in an appropriate way,, lol i had to look on google what a lurker is lol... oh thats another thing,, apart from my pc's, google is my best friend :)

Also, learn the forgotten art of Lurking.

Yeah lurking is a lost art...i often get the distinct feeling that people post useless threads and silly opinions for the sake of increasing their post count and status.

I for one would like to see the user rating status removed completely ie, hak5 zombie , hak5 fan etc.

Why is having it so important if not to build egos..

i agree, i like the rep count. that way people get rewarded for helping others,, well look at my post count, its 10 now, only 1 of those posts is helping someone and 1 asking a question to a problem. admitedly ive been here for the day but yeah introduce the rep system... "ROCK ON REP" lolz

Its just a bit of fun really, along with a bit of history... I can't see why getting a new rating would be important to anyone tbh.

As for a rep system, we used to have a karma system which was titled "Pointless Karma". There is a star system here, and apparently I have 5 so use that?

yeah you cant take it too seriously, my mrs hates me doing these kind of things as they take up so much time lol

lmao@pointless karma, to be honest its nice to be rewarded for helping others,, the best way i find is with a thank you

keep a f**king leash on him unless he wants to play ball lol,,

Be nice... moonlit kicks ass. You should check out his rants, read them all completely starting from the one at the very bottom and moving upwards. Hopefully you'll take something from it and pass it on, but we can only wish. Anyways, moonlit's rant's are located here, http://moonlitrants.wordpress.com/

Its just a bit of fun really, along with a bit of history... I can't see why getting a new rating would be important to anyone tbh.

As for a rep system, we used to have a karma system which was titled "Pointless Karma". There is a star system here, and apparently I have 5 so use that?

I dont see my stars :(, that means i has no karma... Fine! Reddit loves me and thats what counts.

fuck fuck fuck lol,

i just didnt want to insult 'moonlit' i didnt actualy know he was an actual person, by the way the conversation went i presumed more like an application lol.

anyway nice site, i love the episodes :) going to try a few things on there.

Absolutely nothing, jack of all trades and master of none, it's a bit like being in a free hacking pick and mix finger buffet, you never get a full plate of anything in particular, but you can take from any plate you like the look of.