Me and sparda in vent....haha

Employee

Well I have been in vent with sparda a fair amount (which is like 2 different laungages haha underbritches and pants....) But yea I was making fun of some music and he was being sacrastic how the music is great! and its all laughs so I wanted to ask you guys what kind of music do you like?

Maybe you should've set the topic to something more descriptive of what you're asking here, but I disgress.

I'm currently WAY into Graveworm. I'm pretty sure this is stuff that Melodic would appreciate too (check the FTP 8)).

But for the most part I just like most music that is up-tempo and involves some heavy guitars and decent drums. If it's really technical, I'm all for it. If it's really agressive, great! If it's got great melody, excellent! If it's all of the above, I'm a fan.

Unless it's Emo. Then it fucking *SUCKS*!

I'm in to lots of things... Mainly rock and metal.

My original favourite band when I was a kid was AC/DC, I then started getting into Van Halen, and eventually into a band called Racer X (Members include Paul Gilbert of Mr Big, Scott Travis of Judas Priest, Juan Alderete of the Mars Volta, and Jeff Martin). I've had the honour being the tech on their website for a couple of years now. Great guys :)

From the sounds of things, Cooper: you should really check out Racer X!

I really like a lot of classical too. Paganini, Bach (JS and JC), Chopin, Rachmaninov and Beethoven are among my favorites.

I like a lot of blues and country type rock too. Stevie Ray Vaughn, Chet Atkins and the Hellecasters I like a lot.

I also like NoFX quite a lot :)

Maybe you should've set the topic to something more descriptive of what you're asking here, but I disgress.
I made it this because I will come back to it with something else we start talking about... like "Chubs" or "Chuvs" i dont know its like the american equivalant of want to be gangsters.... haha

What music was I talking about? I find it hard to remeber what I typed three seconds ago let along some music...
you werent talking about music i was telling you about the songs that i was listening too and than your roommate or w.e had the TV blaring that one day...haha

I made it this because I will come back to it with something else we start talking about... like "Chubs" or "Chuvs" i dont know its like the american equivalant of want to be gangsters.... haha

That'll be chavs. Urgh.

Anyways, I've checked again but first time round I could've sworn the topic said "Me and sparda in a vent...haha"

lol ya I was having troubles with that for a while too, but as far as I can tell Chav = Wigger.

Anyways, I've checked again but first time round I could've sworn the topic said "Me and sparda in a vent...haha"
That would be cramped with me and sparda, Noting he thinks theres a problem with america's obesity (which there is) so yea we would be talking about obesity in a vent....hahahahahahah
Chavs are more like a blend of badly dressed urban hill-billys
Wigger in american soiecty..... white n***** dont want to say it becuase it can be used racestly.

Denis Leary quote that seems to describe a chav:

I pour myself a nice cup of coffee and walk up to the counter. Prepare to pay for it... Another 18 year old kid, okay? Head shaved, okay? Both ears: Pierced. Both nostrils: Pierced. Both eyebrows: Fucking pierced. Tattoos coming out of his sleeves on both arms, he's got baggy pants on, okay, they start at his knees and this is ALL underwear right here, okay? Here's the pants and here's the underwear, it's twentyseven inches of underwear, what the fuck is that about, okay? Explain it to me. That's one of the most basic rules we all know about, the underwear goes INSIDE the pants. Not here, not here, not here, inside the fucking pants. That's why it's called under-fucking-wear.

Hoo boy... And I'm standing there, looking at him. And now he starts to talk to me. This is how he talks to me: "Yo man, wassup? Wassup, man?" AND HE'S WHITE! He's waving gang-signs at me "Wassup, man?" and he's fucking WHITE! He's talking to me like he's a cartarian member of the Woo Tang Clan. You know what? You're not in the Woo Tang Clan, okay? You're not even in A Tribe Called Quest, asshole! You're in a 7-11, you're 18 years old, you don't know shit about shit and PULL UP YOUR PANTS!

Aaaand um... His tongue's hanging out, okay? Do you know WHY his tongue is hanging out, hrm? Because there's a FIVE POUND steel stud EMBEDDED in the middle of it!

[...]

So I'm standing there trying to pay for my coffee. He's looking at me...

I take my coffee and I leeeeeaaaave... I get in the truck, and I'm driving. Coffee's in the cupholder and I'm thinking about what a FUCKING RETARD that kid was. Hoping my kids don't turn out like that...

-- Denis Leary on his CD Lock 'n Load, track 6: Coffee.

Guilty as charged, sir. I've got the CD for Lock 'n Load, and both the CD and the DVD for No Cure For Cancer. Got a few movies with him in it aswell, but I prefer his comedy shows.

A chav quoted from urban dictionary

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling†when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

My mate has become a chav what can i do? answer is shoot him before it is too late

Derived from Chatham in Kent, this term can be applied loosely to every culture with a nasty, thieving element. There are many variants of this creature but all are subject to the following commonalities:

Chavs are completely Amoral, having never been subjected to right and wrong by their inattentive, uncaring and often absent parents.

Chavs are part Magpie, evidentially supported by their love of all things shiny, or as vaccuous, illiterate street-slang would say 'Bling'. They can be seen twokking from the Jewelry counter in Argos/Index.

Whatever their ethnic background, Chavs have a built-in affinity to hip-hop/R&B, even if they are inherently racist (see the Scottish). They see their life as glamorous and cool.

Chavs are for the most part, extremely stupid. However, some of them render a form of low cunning, which can be misinterpreted as intelligence. However this is false. A Chav has no desire to better themself through honest means nor learn anything outside of car modification.

All chavs think that they are nails. Again, this is false. Sitting in a beaten up nova smoking lamberts does not precipitate a healthy body. The irony being that a Chav owns mainly sportswear, yet will only break a sweat if running from the police.

Chavs are incredibly fertile beasts, and are highly successful breeders. Where they come unstuck is having to look after the offspring which their 13 yr old drunken fumble produces. More often that not the child will crow to be a Chav, having received no more guidance on life than the parent.

Chavs have a fond love for cars, as well as a Vin Diesel fixation. Rather than buy a nice car to start with, a chav will spend all their dole and tax-free labouring cash on upgrading a 10 year old car with 200,000 miles on the clock. The end product will invariably be a luminous monstrosity with at least one serious collision to it's name.

And in context

"What you say about my mum?"

"i'm pretty sure i didn't say anything"

"You fuckin' startin'?!"

"erm no, im just tryin to go home"

"come on then moosh, don't get lary" *friends take turns in punching u and spitting all over the floor*