Getting Preachie

Wog2006

OK, I get it I get it! I am a complete n00b and I want to learn how to protect myself. I understand you keep getting 13 year olds looking to fuck things up but please quit preaching about your morals and talk to the adults who want to visit this forum. Just ignore the kids and they will go away.

i understand what your saying, but i dont get why your saying it... You have 2 posts, there are two posts by you in this thread, therefore i am lead to belive no one has flamed you, nor called you a noob, we preach when there is something to preach over, if asked how to Haxor my skool, well then yes, were not going to tell you. So your starting fresh on a defensive foot? why?

Just goto Questions and ask, and you may find your answer if your question is relevant.

TBH you have a point. The README's were written ages ago and do need updating to a: be less preachie, b: more open to hackers and c: revised to indicate that we just don't like stupid or annoying people, and that the subjects they bring up can be discussed as long as your not stupid or annoying.

Canada + Wog + Sean kennedy = Sean Kennedy is a fan of Hak5??

j/k

No, he has a point, but again, just wondering who this mystery man is, since he seems to have been given some sort of n00b talk from someone or had a bad experience of some kind. Maybe we wait to see what coherent post he makes after

yes i am drunk but i understand what i am saying
. Most of the time I sound drunk is becasue I havent slept in over 24 hours. So far, I am going on no sleep since 2pm yeterday, so not quite 24 hours yet, but the loopy stooper is starting to take hold. I fear the bats will be coming to get me and we will get into that dark stuff soon...What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Hi All,

When I got home last night I read the "read me first" info and it seemed like the same thing was being said over and over. I should not of made this post to start with since I am a n00b and you guys probably have had to repeat yourself about the rules. I will read more and ask less. and sorry about the aggressive tone in my first post.