Hacksaw or Switchblade?

uNpRo1337

Which one should i use i really want my teachers passwords, i have no idea what to do with ips and open ports so really i wana change my grade if i ever end up failing, im nervous for next year, AND YES I HAVE READ about the kids that are getting a 36 year maximum jail sentence., but really i need help on downloading and putting onto my Newq SanDisk cruzer because this is my first attempt in anything close to hacking so i need step by step details (bare with me i wont know any shot terms sooo...) if you can help then thanks

I personally would not use a hacksaw as it may result in personal injury

hacksaw.jpg

I may have had an account for a year and not yet posted anything but lately started reading the forums ALOT, why the heck people post like above ^ I will never know.

And by the way, if you can't work out/google search how to use the hacksaw or switchblade (even my non geeky gf can) then you should not be using it!

Which one should i use i really want my teachers passwords, i have no idea what to do with ips and open ports so really i wana change my grade if i ever end up failing, im nervous for next year, AND YES I HAVE READ about the kids that are getting a 36 year maximum jail sentence., but really i need help on downloading and putting onto my Newq SanDisk cruzer because this is my first attempt in anything close to hacking so i need step by step details (bare with me i wont know any shot terms sooo...) if you can help then thanks

I don't think you've explored all your options quiet yet. Have you considered sleeping with your teacher? Thats a sure fire way to pump up your grades with having to deal with those nasty saws others mentioned. Also you wont have to deal with the "36 year maximum jail sentence" since now your teacher is the one who will have to worry about it!

Best of Luck

Its fuckers like this that piss me the fuck off. Make a topic in another forum, have everybody complain, and then make a repost in another forum, and its not even the right forum; the one made to keep the little kids from infecting the other somewhat-decent content forged by the community. The forum set up for the usb hacks is right there in the damn listing, and this is still happening.

How about the option of doing the fucking work and getting good marks goddamn noob. I haven't posted on here for like 6 months but after reading yet another post like this OP I couldnt help it.

Grow the fuck up!

honestly "hacking" High School computer shouldnt be that hard.. last time i was there the sysmins were all noob and every computer had a vnc client installed w/out a password.. so all we did was try different i.p's until we found the teachers computer we wanted.. other than that, if you cannot follow the simple instructions on how to make this then you really need to learn the basics first and study harder :/...