PSP HACKS!

Xakep

• 3 weeks later...

yea its not possible ..unless someone found a way..iirc there was a problem putting the psp into monitor mode..or was it prosecutes mode...same with the ds no packet injection

unless like i said someone figured something out

ive got 4 psp's ..all of got thier screen broke...im looking for some sort of way to get video from the psp...or something

5.0 was released, and hacked 48 hours later by Dark Alex =]

Get ya d/l on...

Ya I saw the update ,but I haven't mentioned it on the forum yet because their is not much homebrew out for it yet. And someone stated that the very first release wasn't so stable and they have now come out with 5.00 M33-2 and it patches most of the bugs. Also make sure you download and run the 150kernal addon for 5.00 to play those great 1.50 apps!

m0u53, You can buy TV out cables for the slim for like 11-20 USD if you need video out on them, just have to have a tv that takes component cables.

Love this thread though, PSP is great and I'm into any console/handheld mods. 4.01 m33-2 on the psp, r4 for the DS, cogswap for the ps2, utopia boot disk for the DC, and getting ready to flash the fw on my 360 in a couple days :D

i have all phats tho..i dont like the slim..as they are alot more difficult to hack

also i was wondering if we could cover some psp programming?

i know theres a dev-kit under linux for it...but i havent messed with it

maybe a tutorial on setting it up or just compiling a "hello World" program would be cool

m0u53, You can buy TV out cables for the slim for like 11-20 USD if you need video out on them, just have to have a tv that takes component cables.

Love this thread though, PSP is great and I'm into any console/handheld mods. 4.01 m33-2 on the psp, r4 for the DS, cogswap for the ps2, utopia boot disk for the DC, and getting ready to flash the fw on my 360 in a couple days :D

Thanks for the post! I also have 4.01 M33-2 and I have the R4 DS mod chip packed with my game backups! I would love to here how flashing the 360 goes I have one too and its still a "VIRGIN".

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I decided the other day to start up a new thing on this tread I created. So instead of posting guides when ever I want I was going to start doing a PSP TOOL OF THE WEEK! So look for a post every week for the next great tool. I will make a post after this one for this weeks tool of the week.

Please leave me feed back on what you think and if you enjoyed that weeks tool.

Thanks Everyone!

----------------------

T00L 0F THE W33K

----------------------

November 15 2008

Hey everyone and welcome to this week's T00L 0F THE W33K! I have been looking around for some great tools for psp to let you make your custom psp experience even better than before. So this weeks tool is............

iR Shell v4.7

Now iR shell has been around since 1.50 and it is a great all around tool. You can organise folders send folders to others with iRshell using ADHOC, turn of TVs [phat PSP ONLY!], and tons more. The reason I picked this tool is because it is so great and nifty to have on your memory card. Also make sure you have 5.00 M33-3 before you run this. Now lets install this app.

--------------

Installation

--------------

1.]Upgrade to 5.00M33-3 [You can use the M33 Network Update for this or download the files to upgrade manually]

2.]Download IT! http://dl.qj.net/iR-Shell-v4.7-PSP-Homebre...24759/catid/151

3.]Extract it [You should have 3 folders and 2 txts]

4.]Copy the IRSHELL folder to the root of your memory stick

5.]Copy the PSP folder to the root of your memory stick

6.]And if you want iRshell to boot when you turn on you PSP copy the seplugins folder to your root.

Load up iRshell and then HAVE FUN!

----------

EXTRA!

----------

This extra is for PSP phat ONLY. Have you ever wanted to turn on or change the channel of a local resturant's tv because they have your most hated show EVER ON? Or have you ever lost your remote for your tv? Well if you have a Phat PSP and you have a copy of iRshell you can do just that. I will post a link eventualy to a coppy of all of my 2000 and some codes but for now here is a link to download some codes now!

http://dl.qj.net/Pronto-Codes-(2000+-infra...14757/catid/151

--------------

Installation

--------------

1.]Download and extract the .zip

2.]Copy your codes to the folder in your IRSHELL folder called IRCODES!

3.]Start up iRshell and go to the remote section on the dashboard and view your IRcodez

4.]Then it will tell you how which buttons to press for each action!

AND THERE YOU GO!

If you have any other questions on this app post it on this thread an also look in the readme included in the zip folder!

Stay tuned for next week's.........T00L 0F THE W33K

• 2 weeks later...

---------------------

T00L 0F THE W33K

----------------------

November 25 2008

This weeks tool of the week is.........

PSP Adhoc File Transfer v0.7

This tool is useful if you have a friend who has custom firmware but does not have irshell. This tool is used to transfer your selected files from your psp to some one elses psp who has the program or does not have it. Lets install it!

---------------

Installation

---------------

1.] Download it. http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Adhoc-File-Transfer-v...16650/catid/189

2.] Unzip the file and place the AdhocFileTransfer folder to your GAME folder of your psp.

3.] Run it!

-------------

Features

-------------

1.] You can organize your psp files on the go.

2.] You can sen files like mp3s or games or ir codes or whatever to a friend.

3.] Your friend does not have to have this app to be send or receive files.

------------------

No App mode

------------------

Ok so you and your friend just finished watching the newest episode of Hak.5 on your psp and your friend wants a copy of it. Well if you have this app and your friend has a psp with custom firmware you can send the video to him. All you have to do is run adhoc file transfer. when it loads click triangle and click Send A.F.T(GameSharing). Then tell your friend to go to game sharing and he will download the file and will start running adhoc file transfer on his psp but it will not be installed on his memory stick. Then send him your files!

----------------------

T00L 0F THE W33K

----------------------

November 26 2008

Hey everyone and welcome to a VERY SPECIAL EDITION of T00L 0F THE W33K. I decided to make a second post on T00L 0F THE W33K after watching this weeks episode of HAK.5. So with that said this weeks SECOND T00L 0F THE W33K is..........

SNES9xTYL

This is a SNES emulator for psp. You can use it to test out your SMW hacks on your PSP. Lets install it!

----------------

Installation

----------------

1.] Download it http://dl.qj.net/Snes9xTYL-for-PSP-Slim-PS...14561/catid/135

2.] Extract the .zip place the snes9xTYL folder inside the 3.x folder in your GAME folder

3.] Place your roms in the ROMS folder and your save states will be saved to the SAVES folder.

4.] Run SNES9x Read the read me push O and then tell SNES9x where your roms are. Also Note that since this app is made by someone who is Japanese X is O so when you select something use the O button!

5.] Play your ROMS!

You can also add game genie codes to your games!

HAVE FUN WITH YOU SNES GAMES!

Is there anyway to install the new version of flash on the psp or even changed the browser in the psp os? Or are you stuck with whatever is loaded into the firmware?

Let me ask you a few questions.

1.] What do you mean by Flash?

2.] Do yo mean your firmware?

3.] If you do then do you have a custom firmware?

4.] If you do then do you mean alter the coustom firmware flash0?

5.] If this is true then I think you can but make suure you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

If you have any questions about this topic be more specific please, and I will be GLAD to help you!

Let me ask you a few questions.

1.] What do you mean by Flash?

2.] Do yo mean your firmware?

3.] If you do then do you have a custom firmware?

4.] If you do then do you mean alter the coustom firmware flash0?

5.] If this is true then I think you can but make suure you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

If you have any questions about this topic be more specific please, and I will be GLAD to help you!

1:i think he means flash player. and the answer is no. the psp doesnt have the hardware to run more then what it has

2:i havent seen any different actual internets for the psp in my time of psp hacking

3:even CFW doesnt have any different internet explorer

4:i still think he means flash player

5:i understand what he is doing, just hes wondering if its even possible

and yes. this is my first post but i have been in the seen for a while. if you want more of a history of me. look on Acidmods.com (and no this isnt a add)

• 3 weeks later...

anybody know if there is an aircrack program that can run on the psp , similar to the one that is run on the ds ?

mostly just want it to be able to de-auth the connections in the area

my reasoning for this is so that i can pull off the fun little thing the hak5 guys did with jaseger and a ds in episode 4X07 with out me having to go out and buy a ds and mod chip.

also for those who are completely new to hacking a psp , i thought this tutorial was helpful for me when i started so it may be useful to others.

http://www.hackingpsp.com/Book_Downloads/P...ew_Tutorial.pdf