What is this the help forum for noobs?

Duelus

I mean really... If you want the ultimate hacker program to hack microsoft, AIM myspace, servers games, anyone's computer email jdavern@gmail.com

Every single forum out there that even remotely deals with computer security related issues has a constant stream of the stereotypical "wanting to hack *webmail provider*" type people. Even on forums where such people are instantly banned they still post. They're like Skynet, you can't stop it even with the help of Arnie and a large cache of weapons.

Every single forum out there that even remotely deals with computer security related issues has a constant stream of the stereotypical "wanting to hack *webmail provider*" type people. Even on forums where such people are instantly banned they still post. They're like Skynet, you can't stop it even with the help of Arnie and a large cache of weapons.

Well I hate to say it but this is a forum about technology and yes the "How do I hack this and how do I hack that" posts are kind of annoying, but it's funny to me to see the questions these people come up with. I'd rather see those then the other posts that have nothing to do with technology at all. IE Poetry Corner, No pants day, Sexual Healing..

Well I hate to say it but this is a forum about technology and yes the "How do I hack this and how do I hack that" posts are kind of annoying, but it's funny to me to see the questions these people come up with. I'd rather see those then the other posts that have nothing to do with technology at all. IE Poetry Corner, No pants day, Sexual Healing..

Well I think you're in the minority, non-tech threads seem to be more popular than tech threads if you look at the post counts in things like the fat thread, who's hottest thread, music thread and photos thread compared to the other threads in here. This is the "Everything Else" forum after all.

What you've got to keep in mind is that Hak.5 fosters a community of likeminded people. Once a bunch of geeks congrigate general hackery isn't necessarily the hottest topic. I think it's great that we're all getting to know eachother and what not.

PS: I gott th s proggie from a frined that sed it hax people but i cant get it to worrk . its callled winnuke and its not working on my friends on myspace. i want to hack my friends to school cuz thhere stupid.