Are you a tubby technoluster?

wetelectric

Are you skinny sciddy? a portly packet peruser? Do you find yourself having to strech your arms further and further to get to your keyboard? Do you booze too much?

Come on, come out

Tubby Test:

Your BMI is 23.95

If your BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9 you're an ideal weight for your height. To maintain this, make sure you have a healthy, well-balanced diet and keep active with regular exercise. This will lower your chances of developing heart disease, diabetes and other health problems, and help keep you feeling good. Even if your weight is ideal, you need to keep an eye on your waist size. People who are 'apple-shaped' rather than 'pear-shaped' are more at risk from health problems.

Booze Test:

17.69units

You're drinking well over the recommended daily units of alcohol, which are no more than 4 units a day for men

If your social life revolves around alcohol, you're drinking alone or in the morning or you're unable to stop drinking once you start, you may have a problem. Make an appointment to see your GP, who will be able to refer you to someone who can help you identify your personal triggers and stop drinking.

You need to cut down on the amount you're drinking because you're putting your health at serious risk of conditions such as cirrhosis of the liver, high blood pressure and mental health problems.

It takes one hour for your body to process each unit of alcohol, so if you've been out drinking you may still be over the legal limit and unfit to drive the next morning. Taking a shower or having a cup of coffee won't sober you up any quicker.

mmm one out of two. If you are tubby you could try the haxx0r flakes diet or try this.

mmm hackZ0r exercises:

Strap heavy weights to the little fingers to increase emacs-fu? meh can't think of any.

wow i'm bored.

Don't need the test, I'm 24% BMI.  I keep close eye on that since I"m trying to get back to my pre-IT job weight.

Alcohol consumption is equivalent to a 6 pack every couple months. Seriously.

Good things to do to reduce weight: Cut down on the non-water beverages. I cut out almost all soda, coffee, and milkshakes and went to bottled water. Vitamin Water is good. I lost a bunch of weight just from that in about 4-5 months. Also, watch the intake of fast foods. Subway wraps are your friend, seriously. Also, don't eat until you are stuffed. Eat until you are comfortable. Another good thing to do is drink 8oz of water before a meal, since this takes up room and helps you feel full sooner. Another note on that, eat slow. Your stomach takes about 20 minutes to shut off the hunger instinct in your brain. So you could be full long before you feel like it.

As for exercise, I got a membership to a gym. Do some good weight training, because unlike Aerobics, which stop working when the heart rate comes down, resistance training will continue to work for up to 48 hours after a proper workout.

My uncle is a registered personal trainer and body builder. Great source for me I guess.

Just did the test:

Your BMI is 23.88

If your BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9 you're an ideal weight for your height. To maintain this, make sure you have a healthy, well-balanced diet and keep active with regular exercise. This will lower your chances of developing heart disease, diabetes and other health problems, and help keep you feeling good. Even if your weight is ideal, you need to keep an eye on your waist size. People who are 'apple-shaped' rather than 'pear-shaped' are more at risk from health problems.

I also emaild this to my wife as she is telling me I need to get into shape. I guess chasing my kids arround does more for my fitness than I thought.

BMI: 23.67

It's always been something like that for me. I could lose some more weight, but it's not like I'm bulging over my pants or something.

When I started living on my own, and cooking for myself on a daily basis, I lost about 10 pounds simple because I made myself the exact amount of food that I wanted to eat, as opposed to finishing whatever my mom made extra. I feel I should exercise, but I don't want to commit the necessary time to that.

Alcohol: 2.67units

I rarely drink booze when I go out as I'm more often than not the designated driver. I do tend to drink a single, quality (which tends to also mean high-alcohol) beer each night when I'm watching TV or something. During weekends I volunteer at a concert venue (don't know the proper English word for this) where at the end of an evening we tend to drink quite a bit as we're winding down from a long night of working. I'd say on average I drink about 5 beers on a night in such a setting (which, to me, is quite a bit). But on average I still say I drink about a single beer per day.

• 2 weeks later...

dang i know my wieght is under. And i sit on my computer(s) all day and eat burgers, pizza, and pasta. Oh and did i mention i drink pop along with that. (((( MOUNTINE DUE)))) I wiegh a out standing 145 punds. At 17  thats not to well. Cause i just got out of the hospital. I was in there for 4 months :( sad to say i lost my leg cause some fucking docter didn't know how to do his fucking job.