my custom painted mouse

mcbumface

Good first try but I would rethink it and try again. Start with the red 5, then tape it off and applye the white for hak. Then tape it off leaving the 5 taped off and then apply the black. remember to sand between coats. Then clear coar it when finished. Also, don't get so close to the mouse with your camera nd try using a light with no flash on teh camera. Seems to be giving a bad glare from your focus ranges. If you have a macro setting, then get closer, but you would need a tripod to not get the ghosting/blur effect when up close. Human hands shake no matter how steady you try to hold it.

Looks like shit.

WE CAN TELL ME HAVE GOOD SUPPORT ON THIS  FORUM

Gotta call it like you see it... Some times the best form of support is to be honest, not just go "yeah, thats cool" to everything.

Looks like shit.

Modern psychology belief says that negative reinforcement is good.

And I agree it looks really sloppy. I would suggest stencils and spray paint next time. If you are not an artist I would suggest you stay away from (what looks like oil paint) hand painting.

Looks like shit.

And I agree it looks really sloppy. I would suggest stencils and spray paint next time. If you are not an artist I would suggest you stay away from (what looks like oil paint) hand painting.

:lol:  i no it lookz hopeless :P

but i actually did use stencils and spray paint lol, i just didn't sand it down/take my time :lol: im so lazy,

anyways thankz for the feedbak (and i agree, being honest is better)

cheers

Looks like shit.

:lol:  i no it lookz hopeless :P

but i actually did use stencils and spray paint lol, i just didn't sand it down/take my time :lol: im so lazy,

anyways thankz for the feedbak (and i agree, being honest is better)

cheers

It would have looked really good if you had spent another 30 mins on the lettering and will still look really good if spend another hour

When I used to live with a graffiti artist who made his own stencils he always went with thin sheets of plastic and a hot medical scalpel. Worked really nicely for flat surfaces (like the side of a pc case). For odd shapes he'd always use masking tape and a scalpel.