Which of these girls would give the best bj!?

ynt4xe770r

WHICH  

44 members have voted

1. 1.

• Anjolina Jolie
    • Jeniffer Lopez
    • Ashley Twins
    • Pamela Anderson

Hell yes, there always wild, only managed it twice, always by shear luck though, nothing special about me. Almost makes the weeks chained to a computer working in the dark staring at code or video. Been working in the same room since christmas learning web design.

That’s one of the excellent things about uni a lot of the girls are up for a lot more things then they usually Wouldn’t be and alcohol always helps to open up there minds, the sad thing is once they get out of uni most girls get to serious.

Just because there two of them and there hot doesn’t necessarily mean they give good head, generally speaking the less attractive girls tend to put more effort in, as the really hot women don’t feel they have to keep you interested.

lol never thought of it that waay btw when i have a wife someday (im almost out of junior high) what should i tell her to give me a bj btw me friend told me italian girls walk around nude all day and when they bend over you can put your penis into their bootyhole without them caring?

Tell your friend to get his head out of his bootyhole.

Italian girls are like your local girls. They just talk funny.

Meaning they don't run around naked (though most of Europe doesn't really care either way if a girl walks around topless on the beach or in her own backyard or balcony, which apparently is a really big deal in the US), will most certainly care if you put your penis in any of their orifices without their prior consent and will most certainly kick your ass, get their friends to kick your ass, get the friends of those friends to kick your ass and to top it all off report you to the authorities if you ever tried it.