HAKGIPC UP AGAIN thx 2 hak5

hakgipc

hak5 inspired me to continue hakgipc but sadly i have had no posts or views lol would some1 help www.hakgipc.tk or the direct link is gamerx.ath.cx

cheers 8)

No one uses it because your site has no content.

crim seriously that was tite and you should not be like that, be nice

as a member of this comunity i am pleased to share the progress of my project which is hakgipc (hack-gypsy). The tuturials are not on there yet they will be done tonight. I make tuts that is what i offer for the basic users. So far and judging by my comments, the viewers like it and suggested me to re-open my site with a forum and one of those people that complemented me is a member of this community and im suprised because the majoroty of you on here are complete utter asswholes that just always pick and put people down as soon there vulnerable (sorry i 4got this was a hacker community :) ) that is all i have to share will you

cheers

"Could not locate remote server"

Guess it is ahacker community...someone not playing nice?

as a member of this comunity i am pleased to share the progress of my project which is hakgipc (hack-gypsy). The tuturials are not on there yet they will be done tonight. I make tuts that is what i offer for the basic users. So far and judging by my comments, the viewers like it and suggested me to re-open my site with a forum and one of those people that complemented me is a member of this community and im suprised because the majoroty of you on here are complete utter asswholes that just always pick and put people down as soon there vulnerable (sorry i 4got this was a hacker community :) ) that is all i have to share will you

cheers

Hah! Pick on you and put you down? I didn't even say anything about you, I just said your site has no content. And that's true. If you can't handle some critcism get off the Internet.

cheers

I wasn't trying to be an ass, I legitametly wanted to know what your site has to offer.  Nothing wrong with that.  And calling the majority of us assholes (there is no w in assholes  :-P)  is not going to get you very far.  You definitely should have included some more info about your site in the initial post.

the idea behind the site is fine (as is the millions of other System Tut sites on the web). And for a beginers site the layout is clean and workable. though there are some issues;

- The main page and the Digg rips: Most ppls who read tutorials, will already know of Digg, and will check it regularly, also the way in which u show this infomation looks untidy, and hard to read, as well as having all the text blocked together, i glance at it and say meh. To fx this is would be a good idea to show the heading of the artical, then a snipit, as well as include each Section in its own Paragraph tag. therefore it will have spaces ^_^

- The tutorials are nice and all, but its content found on many of other sites, the issue with this is, if i google the titles of ur tutorials, i get major sites pop-in up for about the first 50'ish pages.

Thats all for now, im not trying to mock ur site at all, just suggestions to get u more hits and popularity.