getting past school blocks.

free

So everyone at my school is all pissed off that myspace has been blocked on the school computers. I really could care less. But cuz I'm always so bored during school I decided to find out if I could get past the block just for fun. We used to search for myspace on google and get in through googles cache but they somehow blocked that too. Anyone know how I can do it or where to start? I really am unexperienced...

Set up an Apache Server at home running PHP and the run PHProxy on it. Then put a dyn-dns on your IP or a normal dns if you are a static IP and bingo you have your own proxy server.

You could put some htaccess on it and then change your friends for user accounts.

I just set up this site. It fronts as an educational site but if you click the members button and log in it takes you get the another page where you can play games, go to the chat room or use my proxy.

I've put boss buttons and blank screens on it, and it doesnt mention the word proxy or games anywere :D

www.alevelwork.com (A-Level work :P )

click the members button

user: random

password: random1

lmao hopefully the admins at my college don't notice too soon.

Yeah phpproxy. I've also put a CGI one on there becuase sometimes we can't log into myspace or e-mail using the PHP one.

Cheers sentinel, I Just need to find somemore games and content to put on it :P

Yeah phpproxy. I've also put a CGI one on there becuase sometimes we can't log into myspace or e-mail using the PHP one.

Cheers sentinel, I Just need to find somemore games and content to put on it :P

you need the cgi one for email and myspaz

Although I do like looking at some of the girls profiles when I have nothing else to do :wink:

It's great to see the pictures your hot friends post of them and their other hot friends drunk on the weekends, always a good laugh or two. Myspace has it's purposes. Honestly, I wish I had thought of the site years ago so I could be rich.

I found out a way to bypass the surfcontrol filters at my school but for the sake of my classmates lurking around white-hat forums like this one I won't say how. sorry.

however once again proxy relays and seeding traffic through a SSH server are good ways to start.

just go around it completly... almost always the teachers computers are on a diffrent server so find out the login and there yah go

or find out who the network admins are... watch what computers they use... all the blocking programs are accessed through html and the hak.5 crew already showed you how to intercept packets on a network.. doesent work? use a keylogger all you have to do is wait