hak5 EU meetup

Guest ABC

will you go?  

16 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

We may be orginising a hak5 EU meet up

were just looking rough numbers .. so who would go?

if i have it my way it will be in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I would like it to be in Dundee, Scotland. Hotels and Venues are really cheap for some reason. Just not in April. (due to golf tornement)

I would stay away from London though, Very High Prices. (and they get everything)

Guest TehHacks

If its in London i'll be there (and bring a friend or two). If its not in London then it is highly unlikely i will be there.

When I first mentioned this idea, it was basically because I was going to the UK for a trip through europe and thought it would be cool to meet a bunch of UK people from the community.

I think that any location in the UK would work. But, of course, a cheap venue with a place to pass out (yes there will definitely be booze) is probably going to be a must. At least for me...

Also, as far as time frame goes, the idea was sometime in early/mid August.

Keep the good comments and ideas coming!

Ok, shall we say this then. No under 18's since the ultimate goal of this trip seems to be hitting the pub.

It's gonna piss a few people off (neochivers for one) but I'm afraid that sounds the best idea. There will without doubt be plenty of booze and it'll likely be on licensed premises, so anyone under 18 would have trouble following the crowd anyway.

I'm up for it, btw.

Ok, shall we say this then. No under 18's since the ultimate goal of this trip seems to be hitting the pub.

Darn, if it was near me i wouldn't be able to go (unless its one of the pubs or hotels owned by my dads friend Bill)

here tell ya, if its ere you can get in under 18 just no buying drink (ie bring it with you or get someone to get it for you)

but ill tell ya if its gona be liek 10 people it would be a bit of a shitter

I think the options for the vote should have included "might" as I might go depending on the location and work commitments. Maybe its best to get an idea of the numbers who might or would like to go and their locations then go from there?