Metatron Tribute!

ynt4xe770r

Now metatron you always post stuff like i have 8 gamecubes you have crazy fast pcs 5 psps i recall a ferrari Who do you work for dude or what company do you own i mean woooo

My main PC:

2 X AMD Opteron 280 - Dual Core

MSI K8N Master2-FAR SLi PCI-E

8GB PC-3200 ECC Module Ram

4 X 150 GB SATA150 Western Digital Raptor

Plextor PX-760 DVD+/-RW

Pelt cooled

2X 512MB XFX 7900GTX Extreme (was 2XNVIDIA Quadro FX 4400 PCI-X)

Turbo-Cool 1KW PSU

Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro

All i can say dude is FUCKFUCKITYFUCK

I guess these are youre hoes as you posted in "your geek photos" thread!

vmugdf.jpg

I am a pretty damn tolerant person, but damn Syntax you're a prick...

You just started a thread to diss someone... a whole thread...

Could someone delete this (or alternatively dedicate it to a Syntax assasination thread...)?

Oh, and I thought that pic was kinda cool!

Edit: You know, that one third from the left looks kinda familiar...

$ynt4xe770r

Forum n00b

From what I can figure out, he's either 12... or this is a very complicated work of conceptual art and we're to stupid to understand...

Quite.

If indeed this was the case then to prevent further confusion, please ensure that you state clearly the intent and meanings of your posts. To avoid sounding like a wannabe mod, I will practice what I preach.

*relaxes - all muscles... every single one... know your human anatomy...*

That's all good, but what if I had been the subject of your posts and misinterpreted it? Then I certainly wouldn't of been happy, would I?

I've got to say I'm not a fan of this thread either, and it's the second one I've been a not so much a fan of tonight. Wait, that's not even gramatically correct. Can we get a gramar and spell check here?

Anyway, on one shoulder I've got the BOFH (google if you need) and on the other is the first amendment (Sorry to be US centric).

Lets just say, syntax, your making spektormax look good ;). (no offense spektormax, "yuor kool in mi bouk" ;) )

I have had a number of jobs over the years but for the last 4 years I have been working as a consultant for a number of large well known companies, which I have to sign a nondisclosures agreement because of the nature of my work.

In the last few weeks I has started working for HP as a full time employee (I have done work for them in the past) I can’t tell you what I do for them exactly but I am the head of a development team.

Now metatron you always post stuff like i have 8 gamecubes you have crazy fast pcs 5 psps i recall a ferrari Who do you work for dude or what company do you own i mean woooo

My main PC:

2 X AMD Opteron 280 - Dual Core

MSI K8N Master2-FAR SLi PCI-E

8GB PC-3200 ECC Module Ram

4 X 150 GB SATA150 Western Digital Raptor

Plextor PX-760 DVD+/-RW

Pelt cooled

2X 512MB XFX 7900GTX Extreme (was 2XNVIDIA Quadro FX 4400 PCI-X)

Turbo-Cool 1KW PSU

Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro

All i can say dude is FUCKFUCKITYFUCK

I guess these are youre hoes as you posted in "your geek photos" thread!

vmugdf.jpg

Yes I own a PSP it was a gift from an ex-girl friend and I don’t really use it, I don’t own a Ferrari and never said I did, I don’t even like them as I'm more of a SUV person.

Gamecubes are only £60 in the UK and they have been in the sub £80 price bracket for some time so having 8 of them is not a big deal and even after you get the network adapter for them your still only talking around £75 if you get them new.

I only got 2 of them new when they first came out the others I got of eBay for around £20 each so I could play around with them.

If you go to collage/ university for 7 years and don’t get a good and well paying job, you must have some serious personal issues that are stopping you from getting one.

The woman in that photo I believe where posing for a university calendar and that photo was sent to me by a friend.

ggg6mf.jpg