PSP Hacking...

melodic

I got one, only been using it for hombrew and GTA:SA really. I havn't tried the Win 9x yet, becuase I only have a 32MB memcard :oops:

TBH I havn't played with my PSP in about 2 months :?

PSPs irritated me 'cause before they were released, they flaunted being able to "play your favourite DVDs" on it, however, they forgot to mention the lil' flaw with this being that you had to purchase the film in UMD version.

Hell! I wanna watch the mother funking Lost Boys, but there ain't no way I'm going to pay again to get the privilage of watching it on a crappy small monitor with crappy battery life. That's why I have lappy.

PSPs irritated me 'cause before they were released, they flaunted being able to "play your favourite DVDs" on it, however, they forgot to mention the lil' flaw with this being that you had to purchase the film in UMD version.

Hell! I wanna watch the mother funking Lost Boys, but there ain't no way I'm going to pay again to get the privilage of watching it on a crappy small monitor with crappy battery life. That's why I have lappy.

crappy battery life? mine lasts 3:34 and the screen isnt crap either. its well good :P so stfu :P

and you can convert your dvds to it...

kYd: you got a 1.5 psp or 2.0+? ive only got a 64mb duo :P got a 1gb one is on its way :D

Yeah, it's Portable, but $100 is a lot to pay for the ability to walk around and play the games, rather than playing them in the comfort of home... who likes the outside anyway?!

Note that despite my earlier comments on these devil spawn objects, I do hold, deep, deep down, a certain love for these thangs, some of the games out for them look a bit sexy.