WEP or WPA?

Deadoll07

WPA is not really not worth cracking unless you being paid to do a security audit , their are a lot of tools out their to do the packet sniffing and other work for you when I first put my hat into the ring of trying this, I used google and came up with alot of fun Linux options, that worked out rather well for me. try setting up a nework and then using some of tose tools to see how long it takes to crack your own password for you.

Fuck, I need a more elaborate system to increase the size of my e-penis.

A directional antenna that some how always points directly at your laptop.

Maybe something that involves Kerberos, RADIUS, IDS/IPS and numerous firewalls :lol:

Stuff from Radioshack is out of the question.

As I said on IRC, RadioShack = Tandy (though now owned by Carphone Warehouse and no longer has any stores to the best of my knowledge). However, if someone mentions anything to do with RadioShack, it's very likely that RS isn't the only place you can buy it from.

Maplin is a good UK alternative, they tend to have most things.

(It is possible to crack WPA2)

All attacks I've heard about so far involve dictionary attacks. So basically if you use a decently randomized key you should be in the clear. Did I miss something that makes this an untrue assumption?

Fuck, I need a more elaborate system to increase the size of my e-penis.

I hear people will do that for you... check your e-mail filed under spam... some how they already know you penis was to small... they must be really 1337

Maybe something that involves Kerberos, RADIUS, IDS/IPS and numerous firewalls

I'm not quite sure why but for some reason I think you might already have something like that...

Maybe something that involves Kerberos, RADIUS, IDS/IPS and numerous firewalls

I'm not quite sure why but for some reason I think you might already have something like that...

I do that’s why it came into my head, multiple levels of security are always a good thing.

"Just Because I'm Paranoid Doesn't Mean People Aren't Out to Get Me."