[RELEASE][BETA] WiFi Pineapple Mark VII 1.0.2 Beta

Foxtrot

Hi!

We've just pushed Beta 1 for 1.0.2 to the WiFi Pineapple BETA Channel. This update features some small bug fixes and UX improvements since 1.0.1. If you'd like to try the upcoming release, updating is easily done by following the above guide.

Change Log:

• Recon
    • Fixed an issue where the dBi column would not sort.
    • Show a message if all table columns are disabled.
    • Fixed an issue where results would not update when navigating back to a running scan.
  • Campaigns
    • Added the functionality to delete campaign reports.
  • Misc
    • Fix an issue with ICS routing introduced in 1.0.1.
  • Cloud C2
    • Improvements to Cloud C2 functionality.
    • Add the ability to manage Client Mode whilst in C2 Mode.

Upcoming Changes:

• Improved support for WPA3 and WPA2/3 Mixed Client Mode
  • Have a suggestion? Let us know!

We're constantly looking for feedback, especially during the public beta programs. If you're interested in joining the discussion, be sure to check out the community page and say hello!

Thanks,
Foxtrot

• Like 3

Hi Foxtrot. Could the Evil Portal module be fixed please? At present it doesn't authenticate correctly. Data can be added to log files but the target fails to send through, so a user never sees a confirmation message - just a "You have not been authorised" message or a page refresh.

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Hi Foxtrot. Could the Evil Portal module be fixed please? At present it doesn't authenticate correctly. Data can be added to log files but the target fails to send through, so a user never sees a confirmation message - just a "You have not been authorised" message or a page refresh.

It's the post that you are looking for.

On 11/21/2020 at 12:54 PM, baudy2 said:

Great news !

Can i suggest to include the integration of additional USB wifi modules (where supported drivers are already included) into the main web interface for them to be chosed and  used in Recon and other functions ?

Regards.

I agree! I am really waiting on USB support so I can work on 5ghz. I don't understand why this doesn't seem to be a higher priority with Hak5.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...