ircatwork.com altern...

operat0r_001

• 1 month later...
idiot if anyone "gives out" the links for CGI:irc logins they will be gone in a month> They WILL be abused! find them on Google and then keep them to yourselfs.

you just called someone an idiot who took the time to post, giving people access to something he'd spent his time doing...

its a bit shitty that itll get its bandwidth used, but i think hes probably prepared... maybe you should just thank him for what hes done?

at the time I riped him IRC@work was gone - the page had expired, leading me to believe the domain was not going to be renewed do to all the abuse , now that it is back up it is nice, but the fact is it is going to be abused still and so is any other free IRC thats a little more anyomus then a client, it sucks but short bus spaming pricks are ganna abuse every thing keeping free IRC's that get around blocks should stay under the radar till all the dumb asses just die.

Kateweb: You could be a little nicer? What, is it that time of the month?

:?

OffT - Get over it, it's a fact of life...

OnT - you could also just setup your OWN server with an IRC java client then password protect that page.

Kateweb: You could be a little nicer? What, is it that time of the month?

:?

OffT - Get over it, it's a fact of life...

OnT - you could also just setup your OWN server with an IRC java client then password protect that page.

I just meant (by the highly ambiguous smiley) that it seems to me there's something slightly dismissive about your comment, that just because she's a woman she has to be pre-menstrual to be irritated (I disagree with her original rant though).

• 4 months later...
at the time I riped him IRC@work was gone - the page had expired, leading me to believe the domain was not going to be renewed do to all the abuse , now that it is back up it is nice, but the fact is it is going to be abused still and so is any other free IRC thats a little more anyomus then a client, it sucks but short bus spaming pricks are ganna abuse every thing keeping free IRC's that get around blocks should stay under the radar till all the dumb asses just die.

its a static list so go find your own and quit bitching ...or just a server