New Nano, cant install a lot of module dependencies

Xenios

I have just compiled and uploaded the following packages:

• dnsspoof
  • urlsnarf
  • arpspoof

and I have just pushed updates for the dnsspoof and urlsnarf modules. Update them via the Module Manager and then install the dependencies through said module. I have also pushed an update to the nmap module to clear up some confusion with the dependency there.

I'll work on sslstrip, sslsplit and ettercap next.

Screenshot from 2019-10-02 18-29-59.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/2/2019 at 8:46 PM, Foxtrot said:

• dnsspoof
  • urlsnarf
  • arpspoof

and I have just pushed updates for the dnsspoof and urlsnarf modules. Update them via the Module Manager and then install the dependencies through said module. I have also pushed an update to the nmap module to clear up some confusion with the dependency there.

Screenshot from 2019-10-02 18-29-59.png

Can you share with us how you can solve the issue with urlsnarf , dnsspoof , arpspoof and make them work

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 7:46 PM, Foxtrot said:

• dnsspoof
  • urlsnarf
  • arpspoof

I tried to use your sslsplit package, as usual, it can't be used, because "musl-fts" is missing. A quick check with opkg says, "musl-fts" is not a known package.

If you can post how to use your ipk files, and how to solve the "dependencies mess", it would be helpful.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, Ahmed Naeem said:

I can't use  Portal Auth to clone a website I tried ever thing to make it work but still face the same issue

so can someone tell me how to make it work if there is any setup must be done or something 

my firmware version is 2.5.4

Have not tested it on the latest firmware yet.  If it is not working you may try a firmware recovery (this will put you one 2.4.2 firmware) and see if that works.  Hopefully soon it will be patched for 2.6.x firmware!

On 10/13/2019 at 1:31 PM, Peter D said:

I tried to use your sslsplit package, as usual, it can't be used, because "musl-fts" is missing. A quick check with opkg says, "musl-fts" is not a known package.

If you can post how to use your ipk files, and how to solve the "dependencies mess", it would be helpful.

5 hours ago, Cap_Sig said:

Have not tested it on the latest firmware yet.  If it is not working you may try a firmware recovery (this will put you one 2.4.2 firmware) and see if that works.  Hopefully soon it will be patched for 2.6.x firmware!

I test it on firmware 2.4.2 but it is not work 😕

Archived