Best Keylogger?

jht129

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Ardamax for n00bz :)

I have a pretty good one i wrote in c++ that uses GetAsyncKeyState. It does what i need it to do.. Id like to expand on it but i never use it so that my be a project for the future.. I guess if anyone wants to help the only other thing i would like it to do is send logs to gmail. and that would mean that pass and usernames would have to be coded in before it is compiled.

And its not the one that takes up 100% or your memory.

I have a pretty good one i wrote in c++ that uses GetAsyncKeyState. It does what i need it to do.. Id like to expand on it but i never use it so that my be a project for the future.. I guess if anyone wants to help the only other thing i would like it to do is send logs to gmail. and that would mean that pass and usernames would have to be coded in before it is compiled.

And its not the one that takes up 100% or your memory.

You could also make it log screenshot's every 5 minutes or however long you want.

Iron geek has the source code up for one that emails so i guess i can tailor that around mine, and i saw a fellow hak5er write a screen shot app in c++ so if i can find that we will see what happens. Maybe i can release the source code.. but its always nice to have a ace in the hole when you need if..