www.stickam.com

metatron

I know its a little like MySpace but it offers 500MB of free storage (Music/Video/Photos) and it’s relatively easy to get women (18+ only) to flash you.

Anyone using it.

www.stickam.com

I’ve only used it for a couple of days but it seems like an easy way to host some of my music.

http://www.stickam.com/profile/metatr0n

I know its a little like MySpace but it offers 500MB of free storage (Music/Video/Photos) and it’s relatively easy to get women (18+ only) to flash you.

Anyone using it.

www.stickam.com

I’ve only used it for a couple of days but it seems like an easy way to host some of my music.

http://www.stickam.com/profile/metatr0n

u kno some nice girls , did u pay that stripper ??

I have a stickam find it funny though cause people who flash ya and all get banned heh since the site is meant for people 14 and up. Kept having anoying people PM me though wanting me to flash them. Worse so far was a 15 year old guy like "Hey your a dude right? Can I see yours? I never saw another guys" o.O wtf?! ya. people are odd there.

/off-topic

metatron, I see you like mountain biking as well.

I know you don't live in Canada, but any chance you've been to Whistler? Or Mt. Washington?

I go to Whistler at least once a year, most of the time it’s for snowboarding but I have been there a handful of times to go mountain biking.