extencive googling

CaveMan

Thats the thing, you open MSN Live! mail and its full of banner adverts. Which is a damn shame because if it wasn't for them it would be a lot better. But its still nothing compared to the Gmail interface. There are adverts, but I really don't notice them, and when i look for them it takes awhile to find them.

I just googled my name and apparently (no word of the a lie this is the honest truth) Someone with the same name as me was born 28th of September 1841, the weird thing is the 28th of September is my actual birthday. :shock:

I just googled my name and apparently (no word of the a lie this is the honest truth) Someone with the same name as me was born 28th of September 1841, the weird thing is the 28th of September is my actual birthday. :shock:

meh, i don't think it's really that big a deal

i don't know you're actual name, but if it's even half popular, chances are that there's someone with the same name and birthday as you. You see, if we get only just over 20 people, from say over the last 200 years who have had the same name as you (i reckon that wouldn't really be quite that difficult to do) the chances that 2 of those 20 or so people have a birthday on the same day is ~50%. it the birthday problem.

so don't be too worried