Nano, WP6, Kali, Bettercap Video

hackabus

just a short video i made showing how to connect the nano to kali using wp6 in order to do your mitm attacks on your laptop

hopefully this can be of some help to some people :)

15 minutes ago, cameron2232 said:

I have a question are you booting from a flash drive or double boot?

go on :)

i have kali installed on a usb hdd so i can make changes, install updates an programs etc and they stay

1 hour ago, cameron2232 said:

So I dont want to use a live usb, should I dual boot? it sounds easier.

i would not recommend dual boot at first as you change the master boot record for windows, so if anythings messes up you will no longer be able to access windows without foxing the boot record first via windows recovery console.

either install to usb with persistence (guide on kali site) or install to a usb hdd

16 hours ago, hackabus said:

i would not recommend dual boot at first as you change the master boot record for windows, so if anythings messes up you will no longer be able to access windows without foxing the boot record first via windows recovery console.

either install to usb with persistence (guide on kali site) or install to a usb hdd

OK, so i just got usb 3.0 64gb flash drive, I am running osx sierra I want to create a boot drive. thx

36 minutes ago, cameron2232 said:

OK, so i just got usb 3.0 64gb flash drive, I am running osx sierra I want to create a boot drive. thx

get Etcher for mac and it will do everything for you.  Easier than going through the dd command on the terminal unless thats what you want to do.

• 1 month later...

Wanted to recommend a change in the bettercap switches when using with the pineapple.  You can add -S NONE or --no-spoofing to cut down on network noise like arp spoofing.  You do not have to since you are the gateway.  Get the IP of the the laptops gateway and use that for the G and use the switch --no-discovery else it will error out on trying to discovery the gateway MAC.  Here is my commandline for sniffing inside my virtualbox with 10.0.2.2 being my VM's gateway.  172.16.42.1 being the pineapple IP and eth1 being the interface my pineapple is connected to on my VM.

bettercap- I eth1 -X -S NONE --no-discovery -G 10.0.2.2 --ignore 172.16.42.1

I am ignoring the pineapple since I only care about who is connected to it.

• 7 months later...
On 1/6/2018 at 5:13 PM, hackabus said:

I dual boot from a windows7 machine. And have win 10 on a seperate machine yup your right. Dont want to mess around with stuff you dont have to.

Archived