kleo

8 hours ago, skulland said:

Hello

thanks for your work ! first ?

I have a issue when I tried to preview the portal I have a beautiful 403

and no way to connect to the evil portal

any solution ?

thanks ?

deactivate it then reactivate.  also helps if your on the nano to put the portal your using on the device and not the sd card.

• Like 1

Trying to get wifiphisher on the pineapple working is a huge pain, instead its easier to just make a portal for evil portal that can work as an evil twin.

Someone made a portal here: https://github.com/teabot5000/Evilportal-wifi-connect
but its super janky, mainly because its 2 years old now. Would anyone be up to either updating it or creating a new portal?

This is the referenced wifiphisher project that I love 

https://github.com/wifiphisher/wifiphisher

If anyone wants to help or just give me some advice that would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the portals suppose to show up in the library under the evil portal module?

I am unclear about this process. I have a nano with an sd card.

I downloaded the portals from GitHub and followed the steps but I am sure I am missing something.

Any help would be appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all!

@kbeflo or others. For mac OS users who reconfig'd the Nano's IP to be 192.168.2.x for use, it seems the EvilPortal modules still try to ping the 172.16.42.x IP address. Is there a way to change the config of the modules to run on this IP?

uci set network.lan.ipaddr='192.168.2.10'
uci set network.lan.gateway='192.168.2.1'
uci commit && reboot

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, Sgt.Foose said:

Sadece benim modülüm mü yoksa Cleo'nun modülleri mi? Hangi firmware'desin?

I GET THE SAME ERROR IN ALL MODULES. I'M INSTALLING EVIL PORTAL AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM. BUT WHEN I TURN ON THE WIFI CONNECTION, I HAVE NO INTERNET CONNECTION AND I GET ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

EVERYTHING WORKS SUPERB WITHOUT THIS ERROR. I BELIEVE THIS PROBLEM IS ABOUT EVIL PORTAL BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT. EVIL PORTAL SENDS THE WIFI CONNECTION CREATED AS A BAD CONNECTION AND GIVES SSL ERROR

THE FIRMWARE I USED 1.1.1

2 hours ago, zorro said:

I GET THE SAME ERROR IN ALL MODULES. I'M INSTALLING EVIL PORTAL AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM. BUT WHEN I TURN ON THE WIFI CONNECTION, I HAVE NO INTERNET CONNECTION AND I GET ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

EVERYTHING WORKS SUPERB WITHOUT THIS ERROR. I BELIEVE THIS PROBLEM IS ABOUT EVIL PORTAL BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT. EVIL PORTAL SENDS THE WIFI CONNECTION CREATED AS A BAD CONNECTION AND GIVES SSL ERROR

THE FIRMWARE I USED 1.1.1

Relax with the caps please.

Edited by Jtyle6

Yes but I also had many trouble running Cleo’s portals on 1.1.1. I went back to 1.0.2 via Darren’s recovery procedure and it’s stable. I later updated to 1.1.1 and managed to get it working after couple tries. The problem I have is that my Lenovo USB to Ethernet adapter is not working on 1.1.1. It does but only after connecting to my network via wlan2 and then disconnecting. So the problem seems so be in 1.1.1 on how it handles stuff which could be related to Jtyle6’s his issue. I recommend going back to 1.0.2, try and if it works, try an update to 1.1.1 or stay.

Edited by Sgt.Foose

• 3 months later...

I downloaded Sgt.Foose portals and they work fine on firmware 2.0 however when I make a copy of it modify to my needs and activate then there is no preview button. If I have the original loaded the preview button comes up in that portal while I activated the copy. There is something weird and seems like Evil Portal does not like the copies. Once I activate one portal since the Activate/Deactivate button does not change its state I cannot Deactivate the portal so no cleanup to the /www/ folder takes place and I have to clean it up manually to get a different portal running. 

On 7/15/2022 at 2:09 AM, Wiz said:

I downloaded Sgt.Foose portals and they work fine on firmware 2.0 however when I make a copy of it modify to my needs and activate then there is no preview button. If I have the original loaded the preview button comes up in that portal while I activated the copy. There is something weird and seems like Evil Portal does not like the copies. Once I activate one portal since the Activate/Deactivate button does not change its state I cannot Deactivate the portal so no cleanup to the /www/ folder takes place and I have to clean it up manually to get a different portal running. 

Make sure to make the .ep file unique that comes with the portal when you copy! Edit it with Notepad before you load it onto the Pineapple. The name must match with your folder name.

{
  "name": "mcdonalds-login",
  "type": "basic"
}

Edited by Sgt.Foose
  • Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 3:06 AM, Sgt.Foose said:

Make sure to make the .ep file unique that comes with the portal when you copy! Edit it with Notepad before you load it onto the Pineapple. The name must match with your folder name.

{
  "name": "mcdonalds-login",
  "type": "basic"
}

Awesome that did the trick now I can freely modify to my needs. Thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm happier than a puppy with two ... personalities ... to find this. I'm thinking that I can clone router login pages (arris for my lab) and see how a custom portal looks. 

Currently facing this issue. Host is Windows:

C:\Users\****\evilportals\portals>scp -r portal-login root@172.16.42.1:/root/portals/
The authenticity of host '172.16.42.1 (172.16.42.1)' can't be established.
ED25519 key fingerprint is SHA256:****
This key is not known by any other names
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])?
Warning: Permanently added '172.16.42.1' (ED25519) to the list of known hosts.
root@172.16.42.1's password:
portal-login: No such file or directory

C:\Users\****\evilportals\portals>scp -r portal-login root@172.16.42.1:/sd/portals/

C:\Users\****\evilportals\portals>scp -r portal-login root@172.16.42.1:~/portals/

C:\Users\****\evilportals\portals>

On the pineapple I get:

root@mk7:~# ls
elog              log.db            portals
enrollment.log    log.db-journal    recon.db
handshakes        loot              recon.db-journal
root@mk7:~# cd portals
root@mk7:~/portals# ls
root@mk7:~/portals# dir
bash: dir: command not found
root@mk7:~/portals# 

Thoughts? Suggestions? Memes about noobs?