For those wanting to run firefox on school pcs

Guest K1u

dont try it on a c2k system cos it dosnt allow .exe's to run and reports you to the admin :)

well it cant not allow u to run al exes bcuz some are vital to the system if im not mistaken :P

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldnt really call it hacking if u have the password. And no u didn't have the password.

True but its probably not what they wanted you to do with the password i mean no offense bommaboy2789 but someone who talks in this noobish way and asks extremely basic questions usually would not be gave the privilege to the school administrators password again no offense :wink:

Renaming it to explorer.exe didnt work for me either. I just tryed it today. I hope we find some way to get it to work, my options of bypassing the school filter are extremely limited. Most of my old ways of getting around it are gone, they wised up to me. Sometimes doing searches in different languages work, but that usually doesnt work either. I hope we can find a way to get this working. My only other option is bringing in my laptop and hacking into the network, but that would defeat the point.

After winter break i might try to take the IE from there PCs putting it on my flash drive and disassembling it to see where the blocks are but i am pretty sure for you other guys its the firewall thats blocking those sites